Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

They have a special on 26" 2013 stumpy's....... full carbon, dropper seatpost, rear brain, Fox Talas 140mm........ for only 25k...... that's a sweet deal.

Wow, at specific branches?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if they are making a 26" camber anymore, I didn't ask. I would say get a second hand stumpy. I bought a 2007 stumpy frame which I built up and man it gets punished! It's been down a few downhill tracks, a free ride track, normal XC. It is such a fun bike!

Bought it in April this year but maybe it was 2012 stock ...

They have a special on 26" 2013 stumpy's....... full carbon, dropper seatpost, rear brain, Fox Talas 140mm........ for only 25k...... that's a sweet deal.

That is a sweet deal considering the retail price on the stumpy comp is 28k!

Which store is this? Wouldn't mind giving them a call to ask about specials on an Alu stumpy.

That is a sweet deal considering the retail price on the stumpy comp is 28k!

Which store is this? Wouldn't mind giving them a call to ask about specials on an Alu stumpy.

Revolution cape Town

Finally got my Oscar. Very happy with it, just my skills are barista that are lacking :blush:

Excellent service from Alessandro at Tazzadoro, we talked coffee for over an hour and he was still willing to see me 6:30pm on a Friday!

2nd hand Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder to follow in the week :clap:

post-5905-0-40765700-1372613131_thumb.jpg

post-5905-0-69709800-1372613135_thumb.jpg

post-5905-0-70523600-1372613139_thumb.jpg

Finally got the Command Post for my Stumpy! Went for my first ride up to Blockhouse and then down the old riverbed into Deer Park and the rocky single track to Herzlia...felt like a different bike entirely!

I just had these delivered to my office after my Quartz set started acting funny

http://reviews.mtbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/PC220004.jpg