Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Can I rock Endura DH shorts with a TLD/Fox/Astars top?

I asked him and his response was megagooner. Sorry.

Guest Omega Man

Is he coming to Morzine next year?

Doubt it. He's discovered girls.

But if he does you'll instantly recognize him. He is a Stevie Smith wannabe so he's fully Foxed out from head to toe and rides a Devinci Wilson. Oh. His trail bike is a Devinci Dixon.

The more important question is. Are YOU Coming?

Edited by Omega Man

Doubt it. He's discovered girls.

But if he does you'll instantly recognize him. He is a Stevie Smith wannabe so he's fully Foxed out from head to toe and rides a Devinci Wilson. Oh. His trail bike is a Devinci Dixon.

The more important question is. Are YOU Coming?

Yes I am. Deposit will be ready end of September. Rest of the cash end of April 2014. Locked and loaded!

Can I rock Endura DH shorts with a TLD/Fox/Astars top?

Good heavens no!

For ages I thought I was ok mixing and matching between my Nema (DH longs), TLD (DH shorts and D3 lid), FLY (DH shorts), Thor (jersey), Acerbis (jerseys), and Dakine (gloves)...

But then oneday I paid a visit to Sportsman's Warehouse, and spoke to the expert in the bicycle section. He said I can't wear First Ascent bibs with Cape Storm cycling tops, or I'll get laughed at when I stop at Vida.

Good heavens no!

For ages I thought I was ok mixing and matching between my Nema (DH longs), TLD (DH shorts and D3 lid), FLY (DH shorts), Thor (jersey), Acerbis (jerseys), and Dakine (gloves)...

But then oneday I paid a visit to Sportsman's Warehouse, and spoke to the expert in the bicycle section. He said I can't wear First Ascent bibs with Cape Storm cycling tops, or I'll get laughed at when I stop at Vida.

That means I need new socks :(

Guest Omega Man

Yes I am. Deposit will be ready end of September. Rest of the cash end of April 2014. Locked and loaded!

Nice. Then you'll be able to put a pic of your plane ticket on this thread.

Urge Down-o-matic. Notorious for small opening for goggles. Not so bad on the L/XL model but I still had the Oakleys fit a bit iffy. I want a good solid "on-my-face" fit.

the outriggers are supposed to assist with smearing the goggles into the flesh around your eyeballs. Was eye'ing the 100%s as well, but the airbrake was too gadgety to pass over ;)

the outriggers are supposed to assist with smearing the goggles into the flesh around your eyeballs. Was eye'ing the 100%s as well, but the airbrake was too gadgety to pass over ;)

The Airbrake look awesome! I really like the lens clip in system.

I was hoping the taxman was going to be more generous this year. If so, I would have gone full retard gadget and got me some Oakley Airwaves :wub:

...taxman was going to be more generous this year...

I knew someone owed me money!... *what bike do I spend this on?*

Guest Omega Man

I knew someone owed me money!... *what bike do I spend this on?*

All my Tax $ is going into the house this year.

All my Tax $ is going into the house this year.

Getting 10 000 ZA rondts more than I thought from our friendly SARS fellows ..... the original amount straight to bond but the extra mmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest Omega Man

Getting 10 000 ZA rondts more than I thought from our friendly SARS fellows ..... the original amount straight to bond but the extra mmmmmmmmmmmm

COME TO FRANCE NEXT YEAR!

Edit. Sorry typo. I meant to say spend it wisely.

Edited by Omega Man

COME TO FRANCE NEXT YEAR!

I would but Patch has recommended I stay on the spruit rather with my awesome skills ;)