Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Christmas is here...............

post-24697-0-47088900-1386926008_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-40168300-1386926016_thumb.png

post-24697-0-90692200-1386926022_thumb.jpg

(The lime green one)

post-24697-0-16071200-1386926031_thumb.jpg

(The lime green one)

post-24697-0-91764600-1386926038_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-80873000-1386926054_thumb.jpg

(Quite a few different ones to suit 3 bikes)

post-24697-0-11797900-1386926062_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-34609400-1386926067_thumb.jpg

(Just so the Intense doesn't feel left out.)

That techno lime green is an awesome colour!

Email them and ask for your tracking number. Thats what i did.

They say they do not have a tracking no, bloody muppets!!!!!!!

They say they do not have a tracking no, bloody muppets!!!!!!!

Did you send it to a Po Box or a physical address?

Did you send it to a Po Box or a physical address?

Physical, called the local post office and tried to see if there was anything with my personal details. ... they did a check and nothing came up and also commented that without a tracking no they really can't help me much.

Just sent a strongly worded email to SS to know why I do not have or could not get a tracking no. for my goodies.

Physical, called the local post office and tried to see if there was anything with my personal details. ... they did a check and nothing came up and also commented that without a tracking no they really can't help me much.

Just sent a strongly worded email to SS to know why I do not have or could not get a tracking no. for my goodies.

Sent mine to my work address. ended up tracking them to some post office that was far way from my work. Good luck.

Mine took about a week and half to arrive

Did you get a tracking no. Miss Earth .... I did not for the SS components and have no idea where in the world my flipping hub is!

I'm in the same situation, hubs, skewers and headset spacers. :(

Sent mine to my work address. ended up tracking them to some post office that was far way from my work. Good luck.

I filled in my folks beach place address because Ill be there for the next 3 weeks, it is almost in the middle of no where, so I hope it arrives while I am still there.

So SS products are good quality and well priced but their admin sucks.

Looking at getting a set of hubs in the new year.

Damn nice bike and wheels Eddy :drool:

Thx Gummy

The bike is an insurance replacement frame after my pre-94.7 crash trashed my S-works with the group set built over.

The wheels courtesy of the Sheriff. ...