Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S-works Enduro

With a 170mm travel lyric

post-39100-0-55373300-1372358423_thumb.jpg

She looks really good!

That is the frame TCR Carbon had for sale ... she looks good and you are lucky I did not hit the buy button ... but then again you got that frame for many many less ZAR than I would have gotten it for.

S-works Enduro

With a 170mm travel lyric

post-39100-0-55373300-1372358423_thumb.jpg

Man! I called up spesh to ask about the enduro hoping that I could invest in one later this year when the clearance sales happen to make way for 2014 models :ph34r:

Only to be told tht spesh didnt bring in the enduro this year, they will be next year but only 29ers :thumbdown:

So I thought since my Stumpy has been good to me I'll try for a 2013 stumpy once again to be told no more 26" :thumbdown:

Man! I called up spesh to ask about the enduro hoping that I could invest in one later this year when the clearance sales happen to make way for 2014 models :ph34r:

Only to be told tht spesh didnt bring in the enduro this year, they will be next year but only 29ers :thumbdown:

So I thought since my Stumpy has been good to me I'll try for a 2013 stumpy once again to be told no more 26" :thumbdown:

Yeah, Spesh is rather invested in the 29er pyramid scheme. Unfortunately for us, they're at the top.

Have you asked for ANY old stock Enduros? Cos they might have some from 2+ years back (same as Stumpies).

Yeah, Spesh is rather invested in the 29er pyramid scheme. Unfortunately for us, they're at the top.

Have you asked for ANY old stock Enduros? Cos they might have some from 2+ years back (same as Stumpies).

and 'uncliplessing', man you crack me up this morning ..... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I am not so keen on a newish Stumpy as I have an old 120mm stump frame with a mixed bag of newish components at the moment (which I am going to keep) and the newer ones dont have THAT much more than 120mm so I am going to move away from Spesh on my next buy/build.

Edit: Apparently they cant help me at all with an Enduro... :thumbdown:

Edited by Nofearnofun

Payday just happened! Come lunch time I am off to the pants store to pick up a pair of theres guys! (before the debit orders start) :ph34r:

post-31228-0-46654700-1372409318_thumb.jpg

Guest Omega Man

Payday just happened! Come lunch time I am off to the pants store to pick up a pair of theres guys! (before the debit orders start) :ph34r:

How Much and what store?

I am not so keen on a newish Stumpy as I have an old 120mm stump frame with a mixed bag of newish components at the moment (which I am going to keep) and the newer ones dont have THAT much more than 120mm so I am going to move away from Spesh on my next buy/build.

Edit: Apparently they cant help me at all with an Enduro... :thumbdown:

Drop me a PM with your email and I will direct you to a guy in JHB selling the same black and white one as above.

those are really super comfy.

they were my 1st pair of riding shorts I bought (the other is actually hiking shorts and then the normal bibs) and I didnt think it will be as comfy.

they also taper in from under the knee and it makes it feel less 'baggy'.

yes I have also fallen hard with them already (more than once) and they dont even show damage yet.