2012 94.7

Agteros

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker long distance? I did 121km on Sat on the MTBtongue.png

Hehe - no man the 120km is just the trek up to Cuillinan...halfway cool.png LOL. Cool beans, will PM you and if keen join!

How does entering for a charity work then? I entered under a friends charity this year and I'm only starting at 8:18, hoping that there are some decent riders in the group at least in the 3:30 time bracket. Should I not expect much from such a group?

Sorry guys but im looking for an entry for the 94.7???!!!

Please throw me a mail of you can help...

ragebikes@live.co.za

Thanks so much

If you haven't gotten an email yet check below.

Thanks for the link. Nothing yet.

I'll give them another day or so before I'll phone to ask.

Also checked online... No details yet. Does this mean I haven't been processed or I'm not registered according to the system??? eek.gif

Also checked online... No details yet. Does this mean I haven't been processed or I'm not registered according to the system??? eek.gif

Have you had a look on racetec, under my evets/entered events? Does it show there?

I wasnt listed under my name or email address

I phoned and gave them id number and they picked everything up

They confirmed my name and email was correct so couldnt work out why it didnt reflect on the system

Tried to improve my seeding. No response yet. At least I wont need to do that for the MTB: A-group jay!

To change the sound of moaning...

For most (OK, all this year) events I'm seeded AL. I'm seeded B for the 94.7. Of the 5 seeding events I've done my seeding varies from 14.6 for the R4S to 70.07 for the 2011 94.7

2012 BESTmed Jacaranda Satellite Classic

2012 Randwater Race for Victory ---> Second best seeding

2012 Dischem Right 4 Sight ---> Best seeding

2011 94.7 Cycle Challenge ---> Worst seeding

2010 94.7 Cycle Challenge ---> second worst seeding

I'm somewhat surprised to be in B ;) Wasn't expecting anything lower than C, I as actually preparing for an E or F. Consider myself quite lucky to be in B and I hope I'll be able to hang on to the end!

Does anyone know what will happen if it rains very hard/storms on the day, does it get cancelled or postponed?

You ride in the rain.

Does anyone know what will happen if it rains very hard/storms on the day, does it get cancelled or postponed?

Rule #5