Cyclist killed in front of his Son.

Big H*

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible. Stories like this this don't make me feel apologetic for the past. Quite the opposite.

Shocking. Oh, and for the record, I had nothing to do with the "past" so I have nothing to be apologetic about.

Sometimes I get the urge to want to past to happen again. Seems these guys can't (or won't) let go of the past..... well, it has nothing to do with the past - it's to do with their effing lazyness in not getting a job and keeping it! :cursing:

One moment you riding along ...next moment you dead ...Fu**ers like this should die a slow and painful death ...RIP fellow cyclist and condolences to the family ...so sad and in da moer in now ....

I will pay a doctor to resurrect and heal this Mother F#$$&R, in order for me to inflict as much pain as possible.

My Comment on the other thread about this:

It is really pointless... And why? For R500 for the bike? It is because these thugs are above the law. And the law enforcers gives a crap about the law...

Julius is a bloody agent... These F@$$&RS are just plain spineless stupid criminals.

Sorry, but I will not hold back. May they burn in hell and rot in this life.

I will pay a doctor to resurrect and heal this Mother F#$$&R, in order for me to inflict as much pain as possible.

My Comment on the other thread about this:

It is really pointless... And why? For R500 for the bike? It is because these thugs are above the law. And the law enforcers gives a crap about the law...

Julius is a bloody agent... These F@$$&RS are just plain spineless stupid criminals.

Sorry, but I will not hold back. May they burn in hell and rot in this life and the next.

Just to add my little bit more.

So this isn't racism, but a painting is?

Killing a father in front of his son for a bike...

How is this not dividing the country?

...f@#&ing ridiculous.

If I was a vengeful person I would flatten one othese guys with my car for every clearly racist attack that they

perpetrate.

There are many quiet rural roads, and a bullbar would hide the damage to my car.

But then again, I am part of a group of people that have evolved past killing people in cold blood...

Yep, things like this make us angry and we want to take revenge. Agree with you that we have evolved past killing people. The problem is how do we stay positive? The danger is that we need to guard our hearts so that we don't become like them.

Remember also that we all have to give an account when we stand in front of God after we have died

So is there anything that we can do? THe ANC will march and go to court to appeal the singing the boer song and remove a bloody painting (which is accurate mind you). If you have 24 children of whom most is out of marriage then you will get joked about. Just like the Steve Hofmeyers etc are joked about and I dont see him complaining??

Whenever anything happens that offends them then we are racists all over again.

They have a culture of blaming everyone and everybody... Time to look at yourselves...... YES look in the bloody mirror. Its 20 years on and the same excuses are getting boring.

It is not our fault they breed like rabbits. We live in a country with 50 million people but only 10 million jobs, yet everybody just keeps on breeding and by nationalising left and right they destroy jobs. For every farmer killed they lose another 50 odd jobs. For every white person murdered they lose millions in taxes (over a few years).

I know this might sound crazy and bad, but I really hope the world balances itself out again with some sort of killer disease or something.

Something is gotta give.

Sorry I didnt mean to change the subject to a political discussion. I just get so friggin angry as I see in what direction this country is heading yet no one does anything about it.

Condolences.

I hear you fellas.

It's rather bizarre ,a poorly drawn painting makes huge headlines, this should be all over the media today.

I do actually apologize for the past, they should have handed out more pk's when they had the chance.

And if you really want to know how f*&%&^-up our society is (and I mean white, black, pink and coloured) go and read the comments under any news24 political article. They make the Hub look like a kindergarden

Eish, this thread is going to be locked :unsure:

Condolences to the cyclists family, i was angry and upset after my hijack encounter but thankfully to have come out alive.

Hope they catch the thugs that killed him and lock them away for the remainder of their miserable lives.