Shaved legs or not continues.

M L

330 members have voted

1. 1. Shaved/No shaving/just a little trim

• Yes I shave/wax
    • No I very rarely or never shave
    • Don't shave, just trim a number 1 or 2

At his ancient castle where Bond (Connery) was invited to spend the night, the head agent Tanaka (Tetsuro Tamba) provided his shared "possessions" - four scantily-dressed female bathing attendants in pink bras and panties who assisted in Bond's "first civilized bath." Bond quipped as he eyed the ladies: "Really, well I like the plumbing."

Tanaka explained: "Place yourself entirely in their hands, my dear Bond-san. "Rule number one is: 'Never do anything for yourself when someone else can do it for you'...Rule number two: 'In Japan, men always come first. Women come second.'"

After the hairy-chested Bond was soaped and scrubbed, Tanaka remarked: "I suppose you know what it is about you that fascinates them. It's the hair on your chest. Japanese men all have beautiful bare skin." Bond responded: "Japanese proverb say: 'Bird never make nest in bare tree.'"

For a massage, Bond selected one of the girls with bangs, a masseuse (Jeanne Roland) confirmed as "very 'sexyful'" by Tanaka. But at the start of Bond's back massage, the girl was replaced by Aki (Akiko Wakabayashi) (see above).

Slightly later in the film, as part of the plan to defeat SPECTRE, Bond was transformed and disguised by Tanaka's female bath attendants as a "Japanese."

:whistling:

:clap:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one better ... I think it might be patches?

http://danshine.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/hairy_hairy_man1.jpg

Is that why he always wears a full face when we ride together???

FIDDLESTICKS!! it seems my true identity has been revealed!

I guess there's no point fighting it anymore... time to change my avatar

although those guys with krizzy blonde leg hair should shave

that much is true. I have a buddy who looks like a reflective strip in the light.Penis envy! Hahaha funny word. Its my new word for when things go pear shaped. Man all punctures caused me some serious penis envy on todays ride. Edited by Pieter1

Fell today but luckily on muddy road, shaved is so much easier to clean off and dirt doesn't stick to your legs. I will keep on trimming.

Fell today but luckily on muddy road, shaved is so much easier to clean off and dirt doesn't stick to your legs. I will keep on trimming.

I alao drew some blood. It was a penis envy because I was fixing my front caliper and the wind blew over my bike and my front blade gave me a sweet bearclaw. AWSOME.

I alao drew some blood. It was a penis envy because I was fixing my front caliper and the wind blew over my bike and my front blade gave me a sweet bearclaw. AWSOME.

*also

Asked the masseuse during Sani if it made any difference if legs are shaved or not regarding massaging.

Her comment was that muscles are easier to feel with shaved legs, but that it doesn't make much difference. She did say tho, that if you are going to shave, do a proper job and go all the way up. When they move from shaven to unshaven, it really mucks up the feel of muscle.

However, that said, it's pretty obvious that blokes who shave their legs are taking the first steps on 'out'ing themselves..... . :whistling:

Asked the masseuse during Sani if it made any difference if legs are shaved or not regarding massaging.

Her comment was that muscles are easier to feel with shaved legs, but that it doesn't make much difference. She did say tho, that if you are going to shave, do a proper job and go all the way up. When they move from shaven to unshaven, it really mucks up the feel of muscle.

However, that said, it's pretty obvious that blokes who shave their legs are taking the first steps on 'out'ing themselves..... . :whistling:

Interesting that .... the other thing to consider is that if you don't go all the way you will have a pair of hairy shorts left under you lycra. If you are really hairy then a pair of hairy baggies :ph34r:

Who has penis envy? Mine aint shaved. Its done for the same reason body builders shave, muscles appear to be more defined and bigger than what they actually are. Its common knowledge. But if you have issues thats your problem buddy you keep on cutting away.

The chances of a women putting her mouth there dimish when you have 9cm pubes you been growing since university. Much like the moustache most women dont like picking hair out of their teeth. On your proviso is that why women shave their beavers? and which do you prefer?

The chances of a women putting her mouth there dimish when you have 9cm pubes you been growing since university. Much like the moustache most women dont like picking hair out of their teeth. On your proviso is that why women shave their beavers? and which do you prefer?

firstly i got my pubes when i was 8 and secondly, i dont seem to have that problem at all i have bush and beard and have no issues in the getting some dept.

Interesting that .... the other thing to consider is that if you don't go all the way you will have a pair of hairy shorts left under you lycra. If you are really hairy then a pair of hairy baggies :ph34r:

You got to shave the baggie as wel... oh wait. :blush:

Is this not directly proportional as to how ugly one really is?