Shaved legs or not continues.

M L

330 members have voted

1. 1. Shaved/No shaving/just a little trim

• Yes I shave/wax
    • No I very rarely or never shave
    • Don't shave, just trim a number 1 or 2

Legs mostly shaved regularly. Especially in the run up to bigger races. Much easier when going for deep tissue massage than having it practically pulled out during those sessions.

Edited by Tubehunter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way this convo has gone from shaving legs for (the worlds biggest inverted commas in the air) " infection"and/or "deep tissue massage" to Beaver and tea bagging. Well done guys.

I love the way this convo has gone from shaving legs for (the worlds biggest inverted commas in the air) " infection"and/or "deep tissue massage" to Beaver and tea bagging. Well done guys.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/peach.png

Voodo thats because shaved legs threads are generally boring and plastered all over the interwebs, although beavers are plastered all over the interwebs they so much more entertaining than men with shaved legs.

Voodo thats because shaved legs threads are generally boring and plastered all over the interwebs, although beavers are plastered all over the interwebs they so much more entertaining than men with shaved legs.

Amen!

What about this disturbing trend of mtb'ers with clean shaven legs?

po0fters I say.

Poofters indeed. These folk are bringing that roadie crap into MTB. Next thing you know we all will be wearing those tight roadie shorts as well. Dude this is MTB keep it real.

Poofters indeed. These folk are bringing that roadie crap into MTB. Next thing you know we all will be wearing those tight roadie shorts as well. Dude this is MTB keep it real.

Poofters :whistling:

Roadie crap :whistling:

I will make a wild assumption here.

Some MTB riders have been shaving their legs long before you got your first mountain bike.

Some of these poofters have more skill, speed and power in their legs thanks some baggy wearing ,image conscious ,loudmouthed wannabe.

So I hear this often, "keep it real" so what constitutes keeping it real ?

Wearing baggy shorts and hairy legs with p-pot helmets or the actual riding ?

A few of these roadie, not-so-real-poofters going by the names of Lakata, Absalon, Heymans and the list goes on should seriously then need to reconsider calling themselves the worlds best "mountain bikers"

I don't see these "keeping it real" guys winning that big purse at the Epic next year.

Viva Cape-Epic Rapport Tour.

Edited by Dangle

Poofters :whistling:

Roadie crap :whistling:

I will make a wild assumption here.

Some MTB riders have been shaving their legs long before you got your first mountain bike.

Some of these poofters have more skill, speed and power in their legs thanks some baggy wearing ,image conscious ,loudmouthed wannabe.

So I hear this often, "keep it real" so what constitutes keeping it real ?

Wearing baggy shorts and hairy legs with p-pot helmets or the actual riding ?

A few of these roadie, not-so-real-poofters going by the names of Lakata, Absalon, Heymans and the list goes on should seriously then need to reconsider calling themselves the worlds best "mountain bikers"

I don't see these "keeping it real" guys winning that big purse at the Epic next year.

Viva Cape-Epic Rapport Tour.

I agree... Ouch! I just cut myself...

Who really cares what people shave and dont shave. Its all relative afterall! Men shave their faces afterall....I am sure that back when the first guy started shaving his face way back he was called all sorts of names....These days it is the norm...

Its amazing to see how people belittle others because they dont stick to societal norms. Its rules made by people afterall(that mean nothing btw)....Free your minds a bit!

Live and let live...

Who really cares what people shave and dont shave. Its all relative afterall! Men shave their faces afterall....I am sure that back when the first guy started shaving his face way back he was called all sorts of names....These days it is the norm...

Its amazing to see how people belittle others because they dont stick to societal norms. Its rules made by people afterall(that mean nothing btw)....Free your minds a bit!

Live and let live...

I agree. Let those wimmin flash their hairy armpits and be free!!!

I agree. Let those wimmin flash their hairy armpits and be free!!!

No boet, here I draw the line :whistling:

**Haai Jack**

When is the next Piston Ring ?

No boet, here I draw the line :whistling:

**Haai Jack**

When is the next Piston Ring ?

Sunday. I won't be there as it's Father's Day.. Haaijack off..

Sunday. I won't be there as it's Father's Day.. Haaijack off..

Sounds like you hide away on fathers-day .... do you get anxious when the mail man comes around dropping of anonymous fathers-day cards?

I sweat Boet. Wife has organised me a flip in someone's jet. I think she's trying to send me a message...