Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt there some law like if you dont get sued within a certain period of time after the race then you can keep the winnings?

"The eight year statute of limitations found in article 17 of the code was suspended by Mr. Armstrong's fraudulent concealment of his doping and other wrongful acts." Headline of point no VII in the USADA report.

If Oprah is out to nail him all she would need is a couple of the headings of this report.

"Seven witnesses and scientific corroboration."

"Armstrong's blood doping and EPO use at the 2003 TDF."

False statements under oath ,retaliation against witnesses,etc ,etc.

The list goes on and on.

He has no chance of defending himself and he knows it. Like it or not Travis Tygart did a very thorough job.

the truth is : LA wants to announce his entry to the sport of WWF/ WWE now that Cena suffered a head injury. His reasoning is that his acting ability, doping record and match fixing skills will ensure that he his ranked highly in his new sport.

Sorry haven't fred the red ... is he getting paid to appear on the show?

No, guests travel expenses are covered but they are not paid.

the truth is : LA wants to announce his entry to the sport of WWF/ WWE now that Cena suffered a head injury. His reasoning is that his acting ability, doping record and match fixing skills will ensure that he his ranked highly in his new sport.

He will still have to wait as the Cena head injury was a hoax.

He will still have to wait as the Cena head injury was a hoax.

so was LA's seven TdF wins. It all evens out LA vs CENA. Title fight for the biggest fake.

so was LA's seven TdF wins. It all evens out LA vs CENA. Title fight for the biggest fake.

No it won't work Cena is not the fake, the head injury resulting in his death was a hoax.

Zuma v Armstrong, that could work.

I am sure on the 1st. of April they will announce on the Fellatio Mabuza Spaceshuttle show that he is not really the prez.

No, guests travel expenses are covered but they are not paid.

the show was taped @ his house - so no travel expenses either

I was reading Umberto Eco's "Faith in Fakes". He has interesting things to say about American culture:

"two typical slogans that pervade American advertisingThe first, .... ...., is "the real thing"; the second, found in print and heard on tv, is "more". ....the American imagination demands the real thing and, to attain it, must fabricate the absolute fake; where the boundaries between game and illusion are blurred.

In "holy madness" another author points out that America is still willed to live in an age of Romanticism, where myth and legend are intermingled with facts to create a history of emotion, heroics and hyper reality where everything is morepatriotic, more epic and more compelling.

I was reading Umberto Eco's "Faith in Fakes". He has interesting things to say about American culture:

"two typical slogans that pervade American advertisingThe first, .... ...., is "the real thing"; the second, found in print and heard on tv, is "more". ....the American imagination demands the real thing and, to attain it, must fabricate the absolute fake; where the boundaries between game and illusion are blurred.

In "holy madness" another author points out that America is still willed to live in an age of Romanticism, where myth and legend are intermingled with facts to create a history of emotion, heroics and hyper reality where everything is morepatriotic, more epic and more compelling.

Interesting info, thanks

Who the **** cares about Betsy? Really................

Clearly not intellectual midgets like yourself.

But anyone with a smidgen of intellect does. What big tex did to her was just appalling. And the others he bullied for seeking to out him.

I think anybody who has ever stood up to a bully.......

Well said.