Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Guys honestly, carry on getting your knickers in a twist over this. My comment was merely that getting so p'd off about these "Hypocrites" (SV, thanks for the education) is utterly pointless. Obviously you okes have some kind of an inferiority complex about these "hypocrites always kicking ur a$$'s, and can't tolerate anyone trying to tone down the anger that you are feeling towards these "hypocrites" (thanks again for the education SV).

My comment was originally as a result of dangle's numerous comments on these "hypocrites"(did i say thanks before for the education SV??).... and allowing them to rile you up to that extent isn't worth while, because in the end they aren't really achieving anything great (stroke the ego and get bankrupt so that you can beat your mates)

Anyways, your extensive education seems to be far greater than mine, and my attempt to not allow myself to get infuriated by those darn "h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e-s"- (btw thanks for the education swiss van) is utterly stoopid, because I too should be insensed that these doping HYPOCRITE amateurs are winning races. But sadly I don't care, and I will make sure that I don't voice my opinion amongst guys who clearly do care ALOT.

easy tiger I was just pulling Bob's leg but ja .....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact who?

Da Colonel

The original LA fanboy eating machine who is quite competitive on hs bike

He left the hub and vowed never to return...before your time i think

Edited by SwissVan

easy tiger I was just pulling Bob's leg but ja .....

Yeah, we managed to wind that oke's knickers up...

Da Colonel

The original LA fanboy eating machine who is quite competitive on hs bike

He left the hub and vowed never to return...before your time i think

The difference being that he is a man of his word!

Anyways, your extensive education seems to be far greater than mine, and my attempt to not allow myself to get infuriated by those darn "h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e-s"- (btw thanks for the education swiss van) is utterly stoopid, because I too should be insensed that these doping HYPOCRITE amateurs are winning races. But sadly I don't care, and I will make sure that I don't voice my opinion amongst guys who clearly do care ALOT.

JA watt ever dude, opinion's are always welcome

Your opinion might change should you ever have a competitive urge and knowingly get beaten by a doped up hypocrite

JA watt ever dude, opinion's are always welcome

Your opinion might change should you ever have a competitive urge and knowingly get beaten by a doped up hypocrite

As far as competitive goes, I think I'm not far off. Yes I race VA and yes I'm a competitive sub vet on the mtb. And no I still don't care that some amateur (Hypocrites) dope. Kudos to them and their small willies.

I bet you he pops in to spy on us...?

Well, if he feels the need to tweet about this forum (and sort of regularly) I wouldn't be surprised.

Hansie Cronje

Lance Armstrong

Ben Johnson

Ray MacCauley

Bill Clinton

King David

Sai Baba

Talented people who inspire, do good and cheat.

Its not black and white out there. Its how we deal with our "fallen idols" or those of others that needs looking at.

Why do you want to deny the evil or why do you want to point the evil out.

It says more about us & our needs, than them.

(ok Ben Johnson maybe didnt do that much good but in Seoul, it was the most amazing 100mtrs of all time , beating goodie-goodie anti-doping Lewis, only to be brought down the next day by his +ve test)

Who cares.

As that other oke said.... "doping took the fun out of racing".

How does the "dopers' go to sleep at night?

Doping in funrides obviously shows there are underlying issues rather than being just competitave. Its like buying a new big car and now inside it you are a better person.

I dont even take myprodols. Sure I do race my friends and want to beat them but I wanna do that fair and square.

In anycase. I already have one major unfair advantage. I stopped smoking. It almost feels like I am on EPO (however that feels like)

As far as competitive goes, I think I'm not far off. Yes I race VA and yes I'm a competitive sub vet on the mtb. And no I still don't care that some amateur (Hypocrites) dope. Kudos to them and their small willies.

You care enough to mock their willies tho :whistling: ....half way there bro

So you now saying on a open forum that (ex) Colonel who has stood by his claims since the beggining of time about LA is a doper cause he is vocal about LA and races in the SV/Vet category along with many other riders who get on a podium?? We all know his line is "I told you so" so no backing out of it now. Whenever you get the chance you attack him in some form or another, I bet you dont actually follow him on twitter either but you seem to know whenever he tweets something LA related. Who is the 1 with the issue or problem now and stalking who? If you have so much to say about him on here as he is no longer here and able to reply to you, why dont you phone him and tell him your views? I am more than sure he will be happy to take your call.

Dangle, I believe you are the 1 with personal issues here and instead of making radcial claims put your money where your mouth is and contact him direct? Would that be mainly thing to do? Yes I believe it is and not hide behind your little computer as king of the hub.

I know your reply to this will be a venomous attack as that is your style but maybe stand back and look at the fact that everyone is different, you have your personal views and beliefs and other people have theirs and that is what makes the world go round but to claim what you have now on a open forum I believe only can lead to a ugly mess off of here with a route that Im sure no one wants to go down.

Attack away.

Hi Fitzy

I am not the one tweeting that people need to now tell the hubbers "I told you so"

No issue on my side except that if you want to really want to tell people something, then do it.

Sorry ,quick edit.

Just read you sub-vet comment.

I was not even aware of the fact that you (possibly old Colonel) or your buddy (old Colonel) raced in the sub-vet category.

I do mountainbiking, not road racing, I live in Jo'Burg, not anywhere else in S.A.

My comments was regarding the guys I have seen racing around me over the years.

Edited by Dangle

Rattlesnake, maybe this might help you understand the amateur dopers mindset a bit better:

Guys routinely drop big tom on the latest groupset, or a new set of R30k Zipp's, just because they think it will make them go just that little bit faster. In mtb they're asking advice on the best tubeless wheelset or whether to go 29er, or if 32gi will give them that extra insurance against a bonk. The mindset of getting onto a cycle of growth hormone is part of that same internal decision-making process. In that mindset, there is no discernible difference between 'investing' in a new high-end wheelset and jabbing a needle in your backside a few times a week. And the final justification is that it makes you stronger and fitter (healthier?) at the end of the day, so what's the problem.

You might be surprised how many regular hubbers make use of growth hormone, etc.

So to those who've said there's a lot of hypocrisy about this whole thing in some quarters, I would certainly agree to that, but only if those who 'use' are actively cheering Lance's downfall. Personally, I don't have anything against him as a cyclist - I'm too much of a realist to be so idealistic.