Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

I dont really care if Lance is guilty or not.

I do believe that this whole debacle is rediculous though.

I still think that dopping in sports should be legalised but monitored as you will always get the idiots that overdo it and kill themselves (although i believe in the darwin theory),

but you will also get the ignorant yougsters overdoing it.

To be the best you still have to train and diet and act like the best, plus have the genetics.

The doping only assists a small percentage of all of that.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "cycle" as you put it started along with the sport of cycling. Organisers in europe made races and stages far to difficult for the human body to contend with un-aided.

So, it's been a part of the culture of European professional cycling for over 100 years now.

Cheating in cycling is as old as cycling itself. Be it drugs, taking a car/train, shortcut or tacks on the road etc. Interesting read is Blazing Saddles that deals specifically with the Tour de France.

Liggett has almost less credibility left than big Tex. Which means we as Saffas will invite him to all sorts of functions in SA and pay him silly money to bore us with his manlove of Lance.

Isn't there an event on soon with Liggett, David Millar, McQuaid and others here in SA?

Eldron, are you really as doff as you make out here? 2 years is the ban for doping. You can get a maximum of 18 months remission for co-operating with the authorities. However, the penalty for the offences big Tex acknowledged by stepping away carry a life time ban.

No fanboy? pull the other one.

Ah. Right. Thank you for the info.

As for the doff fanboy comments - why don't you wrap those in barbed wire and stick 'em up your pooper.

Isn't there an event on soon with Liggett, David Millar, McQuaid and others here in SA?

That's what I was told. Some or the other 'ubber invited me to go and tell Millar what I think of him and his doping.

Cheating in cycling is as old as cycling itself. Be it drugs, taking a car/train, shortcut or tacks on the road etc. Interesting read is Blazing Saddles that deals specifically with the Tour de France.

Precisely.

Ah. Right. Thank you for the info.

As for the doff fanboy comments - why don't you wrap those in barbed wire and stick 'em up your pooper.

Eldron - howzit , what's a pooper ?

Eldron - howzit , what's a pooper ?

A butty boy pleasure hole. Like duh!

Or someone who doesn't like parties. And is Austrian.

That's what I was told. Some or the other 'ubber invited me to go and tell Millar what I think of him and his doping.

jeez Bob flattery will get you nowhere!

Its www.mindbodybike.co.za

I wonder how Mr Cycling is going to deal with the fact that he has been deceived all these years.

Lame response from wiggo.

Verbrugge will throw Lance under the bus to try save himself & Mcquaid.

Sherwen getting some 'background'

More of the same then

Lame response from wiggo.

Verbrugge will throw Lance under the bus to try save himself & Mcquaid.

Sherwen getting some 'background'

More of the same then

I see verbruggen denies saying lance never doped. Is there anyone left on lances side? Things went pear shaped for him quite quickly