Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys! After 3 glasses of redwine and 1/4 bottle of lemonchello i am now convinced that Lance is innocent

I probably should take another glass just to make sure..........mmmmmw00t.gif

Edited by Jaco-fiets

A quote from an article on Inner Ring:

In fact we’ve been here before. In the wake of the Puerto scandal, the UCI tried to get riders to sign up to a pledge called “Riders’ commitment to a new cycling“.

I do solemnly declare, to my team, my colleagues, the UCI, the cycling movement and the public that I am not involved in the Puerto affair nor in any other doping case and that I will not commit any infringement to the UCI anti-doping rules. As proof of my commitment, I accept, if it should happen that I violate the rules and am granted a standard sanction of a two-year suspension or more, in the Puerto affair or in any other anti-doping proceedings, to pay the UCI, in addition to the standard sanctions, an amount equal to my annual salary for 2008 as a contribution to the fight against doping.

READ MORE HERE

http://inrng.com/2012/10/the-madness-of-zero-tolerance/#more-11416

Ok guys! After 3 glasses of redwine and 1/4 bottle of lemonchello i am now convinced that Lance is innocent

Hey, isn't that doping yourself into believing the impossible. whistling.gif

A quote from an article on Inner Ring:

In fact we’ve been here before. In the wake of the Puerto scandal, the UCI tried to get riders to sign up to a pledge called “Riders’ commitment to a new cycling“.

I do solemnly declare, to my team, my colleagues, the UCI, the cycling movement and the public that I am not involved in the Puerto affair nor in any other doping case and that I will not commit any infringement to the UCI anti-doping rules. As proof of my commitment, I accept, if it should happen that I violate the rules and am granted a standard sanction of a two-year suspension or more, in the Puerto affair or in any other anti-doping proceedings, to pay the UCI, in addition to the standard sanctions, an amount equal to my annual salary for 2008 as a contribution to the fight against doping.

READ MORE HERE

http://inrng.com/201...nce/#more-11416

Well written and logical. But that's is exactly why the cycling community won't think that way

I would be somewhat disappointed if he confesses. That would make him a "ex doper come clean without being tested positive" and then you all would have to start liking him

You are seriously challenged, aren't you?

I dont eat carrots! Im on a keto dietdrool.gif

And now we know why

and in other news:

Levi is looking for a new team and Gazzetta reports that Ferrari's business was good business; 30 million euros in international web of money laundering & tax evasion

And now the contagion spreads... to triathlon...

Why do you think big Tex took his budgie smuggler and went to Triathlon?

Apparently the Operation Puerto Spanish doctor had plenty of blood packs of tennis players, etc, and nothing came of it... so not just triathlon.

Stick to the champers. You know what Napoleon said about victory and defeat - pretty much where LA is now.