Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

But he won't, the world is putting so much focus on that L.A. guy that the real criminal ,bruinpiel is just sitting pretty and happy that others are eating it up for him.

Do you think he's just wasting time with the arbitration? I know everyone keeps saying they want to move on but until such time as they rip this wide open nothing will change. And change is needed at the very top, radical change.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he's just wasting time with the arbitration? I know everyone keeps saying they want to move on but until such time as they rip this wide open nothing will change. And change is needed at the very top, radical change.

I think he is riding the "innocent" wave till he gets caught.

Love his last tweet.."there are two sides to every story" what a tjop

I hope they throw the book at him and get him out of cycling for life

I'm more scared of that guy behind him in the white lab coat holding what looks to be a tazer!! He looks ready for the attack!!

Is that Mr Lemond?

Bobby Julich admitted he doped and has left Sky.

Yes but in so doing denied doping while at CSC.... And denied there was systematic doping by the team...

As I said honest-ish rather than honesty.

Oh, didnt see that, when did he go.?

Retired from the sport for 'personal reasons' not doping reasons .....pfff

biggrin.png I think it is a very tiny wave that's going to break on the rocks, not surfable.

Steven de Jongh (ex pro and member of Sky management team) also gone after admitting to doping early on in his career.

Brailsford is such a knobhead, read this drivel -

“Steven deserves our respect for the courage he’s shown in being honest about the past and it’s right that we do our best to support him.”

What? How is that support by kicking him out?

Steven de Jongh (ex pro and member of Sky management team) also gone after admitting to doping early on in his career.

“Steven deserves our respect for the courage he’s shown in being honest about the past and it’s right that we do our best to support him.”

Well what does zero tolerance mean? Teams are damned if they do damned if they don't. Sky put this stance out there from the start and whatever you think of the approach they are sticking to it. Plus the guys that own up now and bail are by all accounts being given a firendly financial parachute.

Well what does zero tolerance mean? Teams are damned if they do damned if they don't. Sky put this stance out there from the start and whatever you think of the approach they are sticking to it. Plus the guys that own up now and bail are by all accounts being given a firendly financial parachute.

Zero tolerance means you don't employ people that are known to be involved in doping like Leinders and Yates - and Brailsford knew it at the time and had no problem with it.

Media / marketing correctness.

thumbdown.gif

Media / marketing correctness.

thumbdown.gif

There is something about Brailsford/Sky that bothers me......

There is something about Brailsford/Sky that bothers me......

What?

Just a sense? Or gut feelin?