My new steed - boasting alert.

camerons

Nice ride Buddy happy miles .

but Faark that thing is big!

camerons, I think he is referring to you :-)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez that is a looooog seat post! you could flip the bars and have a nice TT machine! Serious ride.

How do you not smash yourself in the face when on the drops?

Cannondale make up to 63 and so do Trek if I remember correctly. Enjoy the ride..

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/600550_10150876186706226_2128402833_n.jpg

Thought I was seeing things. Next time I'm in Ballito I will call you Sir if I see you. How tall are you? 6ft7?

Nice.!

I see that a couple of guys have asked why not a larger frame ... but I suspect that could well be Spez's largest.

No doubt you'll be sitting head and shoulders above the peleton.!

Edited by Thomo

My new bike....decided to opt of something other than black this time. And yes I do need the seat that high. Very long legs.

6.7kg is race mode.

Cool. Come join us at Giba Gorge some time... :whistling:

;)

My new bike....decided to opt of something other than black this time. And yes I do need the seat that high. Very long legs.

post-23727-0-75478700-1339746737.jpg

6.7kg is race mode.

Magnus Backstedt ....is that you? :whistling:

I am 195cm so not THAT tall in the greater scheme of things but I do seem to be particularly long in the leg. I had a BG fit a couple of years ago when I go my first proper road bike and my seat was much lower but I have over time lifted it and am much happier with it higher. Cranks are 175cm. I wanted longer but none were available and I didn't fancy waiting.

I suspect camerons is a one man peloton at his size....

I saw myself in a race on super cycling last week and I was literally head and shoulders above the rest of the peleton. I think I don't get as much benefit from drafting as everyone else.