Should our moderators lift Dangles ban?

mikeMT

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should our moderators lift the ban on Dangle?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares

Sure, but when you do get online.. that's a good time to look.

You made admin come down and repeat himself.. in the corner with you..! :whistling:

oh well..........."give him another chance"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a rainbow nation hey MikeMT. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

More like the Adams Family..

Dangle ads spirit and character to the hub make no mistake he is free spirited . leave the man be I say .

damb he sure does have a big following on the hub , one day when I'm big they will start a poll/post just for me.

one day when I'm big they will start a poll/post just for me.

I've had a few in my time here. It's really not that big a thrill.

Dangle ads spirit and character to the hub make no mistake he is free spirited . leave the man be I say .

damb he sure does have a big following on the hub , one day when I'm big they will start a poll/post just for me.

depends if you break the rules??

I would vote for you anyway Uncle Bob.................purely base on the fact that i enjoy dark twisted individuals...LOL

Bah, this is just rubber-necking.. you know, hanging around the scene of the crime for some juicy tidbits.. slowing down traffic for a good ogle!

What else needs mention, someone could slip another detail, and again in 5 pages!!

I'm setting up camp!

People people - it's an internet forum - why is everyone going all ANCYL on this?

Dangle dangles close to the edge as someone said and got his knuckles rapped - no big deal - no need for explanations and threads showing offenders or reasons by the big guy that owns everything.

We demand we demand!! Whats next? Toying toying outside Matt's house to show support for your fallen comrade?

my day will come when some pillick winds me up the wrong way and my fate will be sealed,

People people - it's an internet forum - why is everyone going all ANCYL on this?

Dangle dangles close to the edge as someone said and got his knuckles rapped - no big deal - no need for explanations and threads showing offenders or reasons by the big guy that owns everything.

We demand we demand!! Whats next? Toying toying outside Matt's house to show support for your fallen comrade?

Win!

To me that's irrelevant, as stated its a public forum and yes, personal opinions may not appeal to others, but that's what makes this a great place, we are different in one way or another........

The facts should hold full relevance and it is a public forum so common decency should be applied when posting in the public realm.

Freedom of speech, I personally do not believe is being inhibited (mostly) on this site.

Do you perhaps know where Matt lives? :ph34r:

my day will come when some pillick winds me up the wrong way and my fate will be sealed,

Hey Iron ... you are a fatty :whistling:

Question is did the moderator also get banned? I believe all that happened was he was stripped of his "moderator" title... doesnt sound like time fits the crime in this case