What water bottle.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prehaps something like this is better than the boring old water bottle, serves the purpose of quenching your thirst AND offers a degree of safety as well for those occasional falls....!

post-12678-0-04981800-1341388042.jpg

Maybe get one that would fit in your shirt pocket, but then it would have to match your shirt!

Powerade bottle . but you need a steel cage on your bike so you can bend it smaller to fit the bottle. you also then save on buying race drinks as the powerade bottle comes with stuff in it ( be it battery acid )

Enter some races and you get them in you race pack.

I have never been a racist but could always try this.

Prehaps something like this is better than the boring old water bottle, serves the purpose of quenching your thirst AND offers a degree of safety as well for those occasional falls....!

That's what I'm gonna sport at the next CM

Hijack on: Sincere advice.

Use First Ascent bottles with Elite bottle cages. The bottle clips perfectly into the front lip of the cage with zero chance of falling out.

Ask Albe Geldenhuys for 50 cheap USN ones to use and chuck after every race

Hi guys.

I am in the market for a new water bottle.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Dangle, as someone with years of riding experience, who also happens to ride the latest and greatest, and wears the coolest gear, I am obviously the authority on this subject so let me share my advice. Form personal experience I have come to realise that the best bottle (based on cool factor, cost and usefulness) is an empty 500ml coke bottle. Coke was, is and always will be cool. If you have a big enough bottle cage a 2l bottle will be even better as you can ride for far longer.