Morewood Sukuma bike build

Unclerico

Sorry guys ive been away the last week and had to do some filming for Morewood ,I got my Sukuma last friday,its an amazing bike,the frame will retail for R18 000,

I cant wait to get in some more riding on it.

Will keep you posted

:drool:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the Jabula not listed on the MW website? All the press releases announce the two bikes in the same article, but on the site only the Sukuma is in the spotlight..

Looking for the recommended fork length, Morewoods suggestion. Anyone know? ...and RRP in ZAR, must.. know...

Why is the Jabula not listed on the MW website? All the press releases announce the two bikes in the same article, but on the site only the Sukuma is in the spotlight..

Looking for the recommended fork length, Morewoods suggestion. Anyone know? ...and RRP in ZAR, must.. know...

Website is still old.

fork length is 160 - 170mm

for SA prices check rush cycling.

http://www.rushsportscycling.com/

Think my Jabula is the first built up Jabula handed out to the public.

hope my headset arrives today and I can sort out the problem with the Crank and then she is ready to ride.

Guest Omega Man

Think my Jabula is the first built up Jabula handed out to the public.

hope my headset arrives today and I can sort out the problem with the Crank and then she is ready to ride.

What is the serial number? That should give you a clue. For example my Makulu is the 4th one. It's MK-0904

What is the serial number? That should give you a clue. For example my Makulu is the 4th one. It's MK-0904

The last digits are 1701

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/278923_10151108262974417_1111860088_o.jpgHere she is.

Weight 14.52kg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/324717_10151108421984417_324748158_o.jpg

Edited by ericams125

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/278923_10151108262974417_1111860088_o.jpgHere she is.

Weight 14.52kg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/324717_10151108421984417_324748158_o.jpg

Thats bos :thumbup:

So this weekend my Jabula had to undergo some intensiv testing. Used Yesterday and Friday for some trubleshooting and to get used to the bike.

Today we went into a flowtrail Park some 150k away from my place. The park was awesome to test the bike. One round was about 7k wit 160m ascent and 160m descent, Well prepared Single and Flowtrails, Jumps and so on. Once I got used to the bike the fun began. The Jabula can do everything. She is Stiff on climbs and very smooth on trails. I am completely stunned by this machine. The way she goes, I don't think I will need a Kalula. The Jabula can to the same downhill Stuff. But the Jabula as I said before can CLIMB. Unfortunately due to the weather (It was the warmest Day in Europe since 150 Years (Not Joking) 5 Rounds was enough for me.

But with each kilometer I love the bike more and more.... Can't really believe I have 14.5 kilos of weight that I have to move. Feels more like 12.

So this weekend my Jabula had to undergo some intensiv testing. Used Yesterday and Friday for some trubleshooting and to get used to the bike.

Today we went into a flowtrail Park some 150k away from my place. The park was awesome to test the bike. One round was about 7k wit 160m ascent and 160m descent, Well prepared Single and Flowtrails, Jumps and so on. Once I got used to the bike the fun began. The Jabula can do everything. She is Stiff on climbs and very smooth on trails. I am completely stunned by this machine. The way she goes, I don't think I will need a Kalula. The Jabula can to the same downhill Stuff. But the Jabula as I said before can CLIMB. Unfortunately due to the weather (It was the warmest Day in Europe since 150 Years (Not Joking) 5 Rounds was enough for me.

But with each kilometer I love the bike more and more.... Can't really believe I have 14.5 kilos of weight that I have to move. Feels more like 12.

Congrats and many happy miles Eric :clap:

Hey Uncle, you also have that strange natural anomaly where trees grow in straight lines. A the glitch in the system, right? I am guessing PMB.