Beware of this Hubber (Silverbackman)

Sepia

May he have multiple punctures,run out patches and have no signal for his mobile while it rains and hails!

Nb: this only applies if was seriously running a scam.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wotachop

I will name him " cream suit boy who cut my date from my profile pic guy"

or just chop

Edited by HandH

Wont stand for it, he's tarnishing the name of Silverback and i have 2 of their bikes. :angry:

Cant the admin implement a feature where only hubbers with 100 posts or more are allowed to post new classifieds?

Should help to weed out the rif raf that just just want to abuse the hub to sell their wares.

Or rather that if a person has purchased a product from a member that they do a review of the seller. Because if for example you buy a "new cassette" and its worn, they can worn other users? Eventually people will see who the sharks are on the forum.

Just a suggestion....

Cant the admin implement a feature where only hubbers with 100 posts or more are allowed to post new classifieds?

Should help to weed out the rif raf that just just want to abuse the hub to sell their wares.

Won't help though. He could hang around for a day or two and throw out a few one liners to BUMP himself and then get going. It would only delay him for a short while.

If they are here to scam, they are going to scam. Surely scammers can be traced by their IP address though? Is there an official option available to report scammers?

What's with all these kids running scams here?

post-5455-0-68595000-1341484063.png

Bored during school holiday?

The feedback for sellers is already implemented from what I could see.

Implemented but seldom used...

Implemented but seldom used...

Yes, and I wish people will. I try and do with every deal I am involved in seller or buyer. it takes 2 sec and could potentialy help another person...cmon okes pay it forward.

Won't help though. He could hang around for a day or two and throw out a few one liners to BUMP himself and then get going. It would only delay him for a short while.

If they are here to scam, they are going to scam. Surely scammers can be traced by their IP address though? Is there an official option available to report scammers?

It will still help to cut down. You will never eliminate a scammer but you can help prevent it.

I thought of questioning his k@k spelling of his own name, but never got around to it.

This kid isn't the brightest scammer or this is a mix up.

He has his address on his facebook page :eek:

The youth of today. Wonder what he is going to think when he see's this page

probably doesn't give a toss