650B (27.5") MTB Bikes Only - Photos

FARMBIKE

Got mine yesterday. Was originally looking for a 26, but they are like hens teeth, so did this conversion. Still have to do a proper ride, but I like it lots so far.

Anthem X29?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

www.blackspaderacing.net

i dont like the top tube looks funny, sorry. what is going on with the bottom of the rear triangle, it looks like they broke it and then did a bad repair. i am not trying to find fault with your bike, i just dont like it

• 1 month later...

My feeling is that you really have to be a midget to prefer a 27.5 over a 29er in hardtail format. My 29er hardtail 16.5" meduim size frame is agile like a little wild buck, and just fits me perfectly. But for a dually I would prefer 27.5.

Ive got all three. 26" dual, 650b hard tail and a 29" hard tail. I love my 29er. It just does everything better. But we are all different. What works for me may not work for others.

My 650b precious .... blinging her up a bit. After this pic was shot have done Black fizik grips, Hope brakes, FSA Stem and carbon handlebars with irie coloured FSA nylon spacers on the stem.

Waiting to finish it off with SRAM XO gripshift (black) Hope headset cap, Hope seatclamp and FSA carbon seatpost.

post-2147-0-65782900-1374090360_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I finished my wheel conversion last week man they sweet awesome on the hills can't seem to up load the pic of my 650b conversion

Scalpel 100 650b-style a.k.a. "The Red Shifter" when it was fresh back in Feb 2013

http://www.entopia.org.za/Gallery/cycling/Scalpel_RedShifter/LowDown-s.jpg

Done a fair amount of riding, very pleased with it. Flash 650b in the pipeline now as well

• 2 weeks later...

1 x over pimped out GT avalanche 1

I will rebuild back on to my GT Zaskar carbon once it's back from repairs

What an awesome ride thou

post-43903-0-40531800-1379707884_thumb.jpg

Archived