Fastest on the Hub

Ge4orce

So who is the fastest guy and girl on the hub? I am talking of people who are not Pro riders. Post some of your times from any of the well known races in SA. You can even brag if you want to :-)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is the fastest guy and girl on the hub? I am talking of people who are not Pro riders. Post some of your times from any of the well known races in SA. You can even brag if you want to :-)

ARGUS - 16hrs 97 min and 687 seconds

That's not my intention. Would just be interesting to know who is fast. Maybe get some advice and tips from the guys who are actually fast. I am not that fast but I keep struggling with injuries.

But I am actually keen on seeing what type of times we are going to see for this topic - I'm sure there are some real race snakes out there...

Times are determined by the bunch you ride in, for real times look at what people ave on Time trails, much more acurate estimation of an individuals strenght and speed, that's why its called the race of truth, most guys can and will wheel suck all day long, their is no wheel sucking in a TT

all i do know is that for the off-road discipline @dangle kicks most people's butt on a rigid ss

This thread won't end well.

All's well that ends well - like "who's slowest on The Hub" perhaps?

all i do know is that for the off-road discipline @dangle kicks most people's butt on a rigid ss

So Dangle is a machine?

94.7 Cycle Challenge: 6h22 and trying same two years later, 7h17