Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Thought its going to be attakwas?

Nope, as per Duelling regulations the challenge was made by Dangle and the weapon venue was choosen by Enticemen, both parties agreed.

I will see you at the 2013 SA XCM champs and will ride the crap out of you on the 80km marathon - it should be to your advantage as you have age in your favor. I'm not an ultra distance rider and focus on XCO, but will accommodate your probable lack of bike skills.

So our race is 80 k's.

At what point can I chicken out ?

Nou knuip my hol.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have set your goal and you commit yourself to it, stay focused. Do not allow any trivial challenges to side-track you from your "battle plan" ...

PS. The 80km on the SA XCM Champs 2013 it will be (as agreed).

Will be the easiest 80 k's of my life.

Ah. Less than 100km again. I see... Hardly a fitting challenge for one trying to front the "Epic Battle Plan"

I threw down the gauntlet, enticement chose the distance.

He is a bit bang to ride further than that.

But here is the rub for me and most others, how can you train people for Epic at these obscene prices, yet be poep bang to race further than that ?

2012 SA Mountain Bike Masters Marathon Championships happens this weekend.... Entries close midnight on Wed 19 September

Hopefully we do not have to wait a full 12 months for this 'duel' between a one legged man and a blind bloke

@enticement.

Here is a thought.

You have as lekker groot bek.

You accepted my challenge, now I have a small problem here.

Why wait a full year.

I am actually not happy with this.

If you have in you what you say, let's get this show on the road as quick as possible.

I am not waiting a year for you and your silly plans and it's not fair to the hubbers either.

Dangle, he needs to be taught a lesson and quickly.

I cringe whenever there is a training/nutritional question and he answers as if he is the hub appointed expert...

I cringe whenever there is a training/nutritional question and he answers as if he is the hub appointed expert...

Yes and that is why attakwas will be perfect. 12 months wait....what is the point of that?????

I agree, lot's of yapping, I think it's time for him to cash in those cheques as Eldron suggested.

I am not waiting a year.

What say y'all we have this showdown in Winterton at the end of the month ?

Gents. Help me out here. I'm enjoying the banter and the challenge, but surely you don't have to be the best competitor to be the best coach? And vice versa? Or maybe I missed some context between pages 5 - 30 of this thread.

Gents. Help me out here. but surely you don't have to be the best competitor to be the best coach? And vice versa?

I agree, just look at Heynecke Meyer, he was never a great rugby player himself and yet he is the Springbok coach.

Well, maybe not a great example......... :whistling:

Edited by eddy

I agree, just look at Heynecke Meyer, he was never a great rugby player himself and yet he is the Springbok coach.

Well, maybe not a great example......... :whistling:

Yip, bad example - even I could do better than HM.

Gents. Help me out here. I'm enjoying the banter and the challenge, but surely you don't have to be the best competitor to be the best coach? And vice versa? Or maybe I missed some context between pages 5 - 30 of this thread.

I agree, but you also don't need to fill peoples minds with so much k@k that they waste money on it.

Let's get real here.

Join the program and I will guarantee you a podium.

Sabie Classic is a great dress rehearsal for Epic (the funniest one yet)

Only XCO riders can be coaches.

And the list goes on................and on.........and on..........

So my thinking, if you want money from people for what you are offering, at least be transparent and open when you are being interrogated about it.

Not some marketing stront.