Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Indeed! It's hard to believe but when I'm not smacking pedals I stalk the corridors and boardrooms of big business. I hate it with a passion but it does pay for the bicycles.

I am feeling you brother...makes 2 of us. I am surprised synergy and helicopter view didn''t sneak into one of the pitches

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling you brother...makes 2 of us. I am surprised synergy and helicopter view didn''t sneak into one of the pitches

I'm just going to sedgway it in....

Let me unpack it for you...

Etc etc. what are we doing? Ok it pays the bills and buys the Jager.

I'm just going to sedgway it in.... Let me unpack it for you... Etc etc. what are we doing? Ok it pays the bills and buys the Jager.

AAAAAAAARGGGGGH

****Rouxtjie leaves fred and poures himself a jager****

I must say that if his battle plan is anything like his obviously thick skin then the guys/gals who do fall for paying him money are sure going be of the ilk that they don't realise they are too poked to continue to the finish line and will finish. But probably never ride again due wasting their money. And hating the sight of a mountain bike.

Pleasure in riding seems to have left this thread before my last post about 17 pages back.

What is amusing is the inability to see the horse died on page 1.

+another

Or "deep dive" into the results :thumbdown:

This thread needs to take a deep dive into a shallow pool.

I am sooo telling the next project manager (to do the above) that instucts me to do a deep dive... Edited by Mr SingleTrack

Enticement, how do you recommend athletes (sic) deal with intimidation at race registration?

I've just been to registration for swiss xterra 2morrow and wow there were a lot of sleek shaved vain bulging looking legs there, and here's moi with like at least 3 years of campag leg warmer growth on his not so sleek legs...left feeling very intimidated...damn these swiss are so serious about racing.

And i just had my friday night per race snack, bucket of M and M's, i'm not sure the peanuts mixed with candy are quite the right combination of carbs and protein either but i do feel a bit more relaxed now...

Ah well wish me luck, hopefully Lake Geneva is cold enough for wetsuits

Enticement, how do you recommend athletes (sic) deal with intimidation at race registration?

I've just been to registration for swiss xterra 2morrow and wow there were a lot of sleek shaved vain bulging looking legs there, and here's moi with like at least 3 years of campag leg warmer growth on his not so sleek legs...left feeling very intimidated...damn these swiss are so serious about racing.

And i just had my friday night per race snack, bucket of M and M's, i'm not sure the peanuts mixed with candy are quite the right combination of carbs and protein either but i do feel a bit more relaxed now...

SwissVan, that's easy - drive YOUR purpose with the race (I assume you have one)!

There are 4 types of interval training, each with a vary specific aim but with its own varying level of effort. Don't think of combining them as conditioning is very specific. Your Epic preparation should slowly but surely start to "migrate" into a pre-peak period where intensity becomes paramount, without losing sight of quantity training. This is the fun part of your training, where riding partners not preparing for the Epic start struggling to keep up.

Swiss,

Its rather easy! Wear a "balance bangle" and:

A ) the fellow athletes will know you are serious

B ) the fellow athletes will know you are at an advantage

As is turns out I am selling these bangles which would obviously compliment the CEBP. Hub discounts apply!

Edited by Smolster

SwissVan, that's easy - drive YOUR purpose with the race (I assume you have one)!

Qè?

Drive a Honda and ride a Morewood

Swiss,

Its rather easy! Wear a "balance bangle" and:

A ) the fellow athletes will know you are serious

B ) the fellow athletes will know you are at an advantage

As is turns out I am selling these bangles which would obviously compliment the CEBP. Hub discounts apply!

To late, now feeling driven over and a bit broken...

Next time

Know what, every time I read your comments I get that little hotter under the collar.

What are your palmarés.

Failing that, I vote for this thread to be removed as it goes against the forum rules and is bordering on spam.

Know what, every time I read your comments I get that little hotter under the collar.

What are your palmarés.

Failing that, I vote for this thread to be removed as it goes against the forum rules and is bordering on spam.

Dangle - ¿Habla usted español?