Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you all report and this thread shuts down can I just ask Oom 'Tice one more time what the hell he means by 'anticipatory response training'. I googled this rather extensively and the best explanation I can find for 'anticipatory response' is pre-race nerves. However in Ticeland the term has a far greater meaning that I would like to understand so I can evaluate his offerings. I feel like a might be missing the secret ingredient that can give me that extra 60% before IM70.3.

Lets all report him

This is my biggest issue with ALL his threads...He doesn't pay like the other respected advertisers...ASG, CWC, EasyBike....etc.

He doesn't post his "advice" on the free adverts that creates, nope he creates threads with "advice" and links to these ads. I thought he would get the message a few pages back ito etiquette, but clearly our friend has a thick skin. Why is he allowed to do this?

Crap....

There are lots of ads without paying on the Hub

Before you all report and this thread shuts down can I just ask Oom 'Tice one more time what the hell he means by 'anticipatory response training'. I googled this rather extensively and the best explanation I can find for 'anticipatory response' is pre-race nerves. However in Ticeland the term has a far greater meaning that I would like to understand so I can evaluate his offerings. I feel like a might be missing the secret ingredient that can give me that extra 60% before IM70.3.

Quite easy.

Every time you pose him with a question, you anticipate a poor response.

The 60% is the only thing standing between me and the podium - James and Raynard beware

Crap....

There are lots of ads without paying on the Hub

That's a fact, but this guy has more than one or two or three............

That's a fact, but this guy has more than one or two or three............

Admin is pretty strict with this and I am sure has it in hand....anyway the okes a harmless

Admin is pretty strict with this and I am sure has it in hand....anyway the okes a harmless

Yes if you take what he wants to charge you for all the hogwash he speaks out of the equation.

Luckily I have been following the thread from post 1.

Crap.... There are lots of ads without paying on the Hub

True but it stays in the classifieds section...where it is supposed to be....And comments stay within the classifieds thread....

He creates threads that links to classifieds, and "bumps" them every 2 hours with "advice"

Quite easy.

Every time you pose him with a question, you anticipate a poor response.

It's my new idle time killer. I try and fool him into giving a straight answer with carefully constructed questions but the man is way to clever and experienced to fall for such elementary tactics.

As for the free advertising, I don't think he is getting a competitive advantage out of these threads.

That's the feeling when you need to have your first dump of the day but the queue at the portaloo is way too long and you have to train your response to overcome the anticipation.

Like expecting to learn something about fitness on the thread that should have died by post # 7

We really are getting to the enough is enough time.

As stated earlier, I am a stickler for rules, but seriously, Enticement needs to show that he practices what he preaches:

• Always be in shape
  • 3 weeks can make a 60% improvement

And that what he preaches is not absolute BS.

So Enticement, Man up and accept an earlier challenge, or pack up your little tent and leave hub land.