Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

So basically an ErgoFit ...which cost R400 - had one 3 weeks ago and doubt the price is more volitile than petrol. We can take your maths and divide by two for a more accurate picture. Also most cyclist at this level have more than one kit ......

Nope.

Your body is a very highly tuned and developed vessel

The operation and the very intricate biomechanics thereof is what leads us to believe that you will be getting a good old BG fit from his laaitie.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

Your body is a very highly tuned and developed vessel

The operation and the very intricate biomechanics thereof is what leads us to believe that you will be getting a good old BG fit from his laaitie.

Would that be going a little to far .... :whistling:

He is a real person, with a real name, a real FB fan page, a real FB profile, a real website.

hint: Pie r enal. instructions: you should make vowel replacements as needed to assist with spelling fixes ;) Replace a consonant in the first instruction with a b, as a hint in the first.

Also, note that spaces do not form part of the very first hint, they are merely for decorative purposes!

Hope the above entices you to solving the puzzle, and you do not feel entrapped :ph34r:

Ok now how about clues for the other competitior.....

He is a real person, with a real name, a real FB fan page, a real FB profile, a real website.

hint: Pie r enal. instructions: you should make vowel replacements as needed to assist with spelling fixes ;) Replace a consonant in the first instruction with a b, as a hint in the first.

Also, note that spaces do not form part of the very first hint, they are merely for decorative purposes!

Hope the above entices you to solving the puzzle, and you do not feel entrapped :ph34r:

To be honest, that clue did f-all for me. A mix of Google and Linked-In did a lot more ... Oh and checking out his profile.

Edit: typo

Edited by Grebel

Lots of chit-chat, but nobody challenging the maths? I must have done something wrong!?

A biometric body-bike fitment is when someone does a complete biometric analysis on you, confirming all the variables that can impact on your body-bike fitment, and then fit your bike to your body.

So which fancy Bike Fitment company do you use to do this Biometric Fitment?

Wasn’t he also the guy that was attacked a couple of moths ago?

Tell us more about the moths? Did they cause 'him' to undergo a gender change and became a Ms. Fletcher?

So which fancy Bike Fitment company do you use to do this Biometric Fitment?

measing tape and a youtube video as a guide?

Lots of chit-chat, but nobody challenging the maths? I must have done something wrong!?

A biometric body-bike fitment is when someone does a complete biometric analysis on you, confirming all the variables that can impact on your body-bike fitment, and then fit your bike to your body.

Ken daai grappie van die twee mans wat op die straat loop, en 'n hopie bruin goed op die sypaadjie sien en wonder of dit poef is?

Die ene ruik daarna, en reken "Dit lyk soos poef..."

Hy ruik daaraan, en reken "Dit ruik soos poef..."

Hy proe daaraan, en reken "Dit proe soos poef..."

Die ander ene sê "Ons kan bly wees ons het nie daarin getrap nie!"

:whistling:

Ok now how about clues for the other competitior.....

Apparently Dangle looks alot like the dude in his avatar, USN kit en als ek sê!

They say that's me in the pic, well then it is :clap:

It's actually the one photo that I am the most proudest of.

I have just come off a little longish stint at that moment .

The smile on my face there can never be wiped off.

Around 30 seconds after this my mate Chris ran over to me with a hug, at that moment it all sank in, the race was done, Chris as the organizer was more than happy and I had achieved my goal.

Ok that helps narrow it down, there must be hundreds of those tops out there.

USN kit and all hmmm, does that mean he is sponsored?