Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

At this risk of sounding vague you will have to buy my program and after if you not happy ill give you 50% back. My plan is all liquid and you would move from lager onto Stout for more solids. There are no down sides to my program - you wont pick up weight because you will also cycle inbetween, also you will mostly be in a good mood from the suppliments and well rested as you will find yourself failing into deep sleep at the most random of time despite how loud it is. The best part of my program is it works better in groups and you can start with no base

I'll have an Epic Battle to Plan with this program....

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also sounds as if it is a Chinese Best Way to Loose 100% fat Fitness remedy number one!

I did lots of research on the interweb and so have other people that why you see them with beer after and event. This really really works PM for more details.

Thanks MorewoodMad, you can actually make money with these tips - how to use theHub for marketing (and I honestly mean that)! I can see where I went wrong ... tricks of the trade!

I actually think that there would be a reasonable market for personlised training programmes etc. for big events like the Epic Ironman and the like. Guess you just have to know your audience...

I actually think that there would be a reasonable market for personlised training programmes etc. for big events like the Epic Ironman and the like. Guess you just have to know your audience...

Go and check out Embark /My training day ect ect who have been doing this for quite a while. I think the major problem with this is the cost and figures that were thrown around. There was also someone on the hub doing programs for R150 rand and they were given a few endoresment from other hubbers

Seems that our initial post was well received (looking at the views and responses) but perhaps not well understood -

The application of the the logic of the cleverest poster on the hub? The guy with the highest IQ in the world who bores us with his tools/socks/carriers/cameras.

Nicely baitch slapped by the swiss one.

Usually happens to threads with “argument potential”

I think this whole Plan is some Jedi Mind Training thing. If the Jersey cow believes it can win the July , it will.

So does caffine and salt - both common ingrediants in supplements.

I think im onto something here :thumbup: anyone intersted in my beer training programme to make sure you finish and enjoy training for the Epic pls PM me.

How long will it take to get me ready for the olympics. I don't want to wait 4-6 years.

How long will it take to get me ready for the olympics. I don't want to wait 4-6 years.

Now you'll have to wait for 4. So you might as well sign up. Or watch Star Wars.

Now you'll have to wait for 4. So you might as well sign up. Or watch Star Wars.

Maybe your'e jersey and should stick to giving milk ...

I think this whole Plan is some Jedi Mind Training thing. If the Jersey cow believes it can win the July , it will.

Your insight is commendable!

The application of the the logic of the cleverest poster on the hub? The guy with the highest IQ in the world who bores us with his tools/socks/carriers/cameras. Nicely baitch slapped by the swiss one.

Continuing responding to posts that bore you - that qualifies you (/that person) to be the biggest idiot, deprived of any form of logic or any precursor to it, I have come across! Its is called projection: that is when you (/a person) project(s) his own disposition by trying to degrade another. Read some other posts if you have no understanding of this one ...

Continuing responding to posts that bore you - that qualifies you (/that person) to be the biggest idiot, deprived of any form of logic or any precursor to it, I have come across! Its is called projection: that is when you (/a person) project(s) his own disposition by trying to degrade another. Read some other posts if you have no understanding of this one ...

Ahhh. How to win friends and influence people.

Edited by Goodbadugly

A comparison of your logic to the intelligent one, the Grand Master of the hub. Clearly lost on you.

Or should I, like the Pope, speak slowly?

I'm actually now intrigued as to how you interact with your victims, I mean clients, when they don't follow your instructions to the letter.

No actually I'm not.

A comparison of your logic to the intelligent one, the Grand Master of the hub. Clearly lost on you.

Or should I, like the Pope, speak slowly?

I'm actually now intrigued as to how you interact with your victims, I mean clients, when they don't follow your instructions to the letter.

No actually I'm not.

:clap: :clap:

It all depends on how many events you want to enter and if you want to medal? Your in luck you will only ghave to wait 3years and 358 days!!

It all depends on how many events you want to enter and if you want to medal? Your in luck you will only ghave to wait 3years and 358 days!!

I read somewhere that it takes 10,000 hours to produce a elite athlete