• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have that same couch.

But do/ did you have the same curtains? :unsure:

Edited by Caerus

But do/ did you have the same curtains? :unsure:

I must confess, I had something similar at one time. Then I got married, and my missus talked some sense into my silly east rand brain...

I must confess, I had something similar at one time. Then I got married, and my missus talked some sense into my silly east rand brain...

Bwah ha, lol. :lol:

Bwah ha, lol. :lol:

Both couch and curtains have been recycled at our ex-maid's though.

Ex wife was guilty of buying those. Couch is comfy for watching TV series and the curtain stops the light from the window reflecting on the screen. They can stay :lol:

Interesting info! I do not add sugar when eating future life, it's already sweet enough as is, but I guess with sugar added it will also mess up the GI?

There is sucrose in the product already and that's why the sweetness is sufficient for most people. Adding sugar will change the GI and mostly mess with the taste!

I'll try mine in the am.i got it as a sample in a goodie bag,bt neva tried it cause the pic on the packet dnt look appetising.i think dis chem sells it2

Only reason I haven't tried my "goodie bag versions" in the cupboard is that I've been told that the original flavour is a very good imitation of cardboard flavour.

Should maybe try one over the weekend (time to get over it!) and lace it with a bit of honey.

you can also mix it to make a recovery drink as well, I find I recover better from a training ride with futurelife as opposed to pronutro, all cereals are now becoming expensive sadly.

10KG Impala mieliemeal sells for +- R30.00 thats R3.00 per kg divide by 4 (250) meals = 75c per meal. Only problem is with sugar it spikes you so badly, some of your ride is done with both your eyes in one socket!!!

Low GI Future Life seems a good option.

10KG Impala mieliemeal sells for +- R30.00

Yeah, my dogs get through a bag every two weeks. Sometimes with added bones. I don't add sugar to their meals so it's probably ok.

Its great as a recovery drink!

50g Future Life

50ml low fat milk

2 scoops whey protein

Water

works for me......

• 3 weeks later...

Tried my sample and I'm hooked. Best 'cardboard' taste ever so haven't even tried other flavours yet. But don't try a ride/long morning on it... I don't get this glycaemic thing too well cos a bowl of oats doesn't go as far for me as 3 slices of toast - ?? Maybe it helps if u don't chew!

Anyway, I'm convinced this stuff helps keep immunity up - so u can knock off the cost of some vitamin supplements too. Have passed on some sachets to some friends to try as well.

• 4 weeks later...