Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hi Pipsqueak

I've removed the entire rear triangle. Only grease I added was anti stick/anti sieze grease.

G

Has anyone ever removed the bolt that holds the swing arm to the frame of a Pyga? I greased all my suspension bushes but this was the only bolt I couldn't remove. Didn't want to force it.

Greasing all the bushes made a HUGE difference to the suspension performance by the way.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pipsqueak,

Ik also had it completely removed. That bolt through the frame was tight but I had no issues removing it. Greasing everything helped but for me the best improvement was not tightening the lower shock bolt too much!!! That bolt kept my shock so tight that it couldn't rotate without a lot of friction. So I loosened that bolt and secured it with blue loctite. Will check if it's still secure almost every ride.

Does anyone know if the 150mm Rock Shox Pike will be too much fork for the one twenty 650?

thanks

Anything else is too little fork for that bike. I have a 140 Rev & I wish I had the Pike.

Not good to see chipping like that but get some 'frame guard' from CWC, looks cool too. Even my raw Pyga has that cable rub above the crank, again use frame guard, XL pack has smaller patches.

Would XL fit a large frame? Think it looks great too!

Would XL fit a large frame? Think it looks great too!

The XL is just more pieces nothing to do with frame size.

Does anyone know if the 150mm Rock Shox Pike will be too much fork for the one twenty 650?

thanks

Definately not, I know someone who has a pike 160 on his and he is loving it.

That's it....after all my research and reading this thread over the last few days, I'm buying/building me a Pyga one ten.

Prelim quote is in....looking forward to this one!!!

That's it....after all my research and reading this thread over the last few days, I'm buying/building me a Pyga one ten.

Prelim quote is in....looking forward to this one!!!

Trail-er-park is selling one in the classifieds. It's literally brand new.

Trail-er-park is selling one in the classifieds. It's literally brand new.

Thanks for the heads up, had seen the ad and sent him a PM. My ideas are a bit too different for now. Cheers

Thanks for the heads up, had seen the ad and sent him a PM. My ideas are a bit too different for now. Cheers

cool no prob's ,if I didn't have a pascoe i would build a 110 like that. It eats up everything with ease ???? Edited by Thfc