Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid question. What is the difference between this Stage MX and the NinetyFive29c prototype? From the pics they look very similar.

Stupid question. What is the difference between this Stage MX and the NinetyFive29c prototype? From the pics they look very similar.

Same bike - well sort off. NinetyFive29c was the proto that has become the Stage.

Edited by Ryanpmb

The Stage MX is just the evolution of that prototype, but in principle it's the same bike with some subtle, but key refinements. We've got a closer look at it coming out in an article this morning. 

I got to have a couple of short rides on these babies at Karkloof CC last weekend during the Trail Daze - which was a brilliant weekend. Unfortunately the new bikes were set up for riders bit shorter and lighter than myself. Still that Stage is going to sell well at our shop but my next bike is the 160. The carbon Trailwide rims are excellent - will be my next purchase for the Pascoe...

Found some nice sneek peeks on instagram!

Damn that light blue is soooooo hot....drool drool

Thanks for clarifying guys. Looks like a sick bike!!!

Any idea on pricing, or should I wait for the article later today?

with that matt finish.

G

Damn that light blue is soooooo hot....drool drool

I'm not sure what pricing will be... but damm will just bite that bullet and look the other way.

G

Thanks for clarifying guys. Looks like a sick bike!!!

Any idea on pricing, or should I wait for the article later today?

I got to have a couple of short rides on these babies at Karkloof CC last weekend during the Trail Daze - which was a brilliant weekend. Unfortunately the new bikes were set up for riders bit shorter and lighter than myself. Still that Stage is going to sell well at our shop but my next bike is the 160. The carbon Trailwide rims are excellent - will be my next purchase for the Pascoe.

Great looking rims, but at that price they're way out of my price range. Competing on price with the likes of ENVE.

I'm not sure what pricing will be... but damm will just bite that bullet and look the other way.

G

If only my wife would look the other way :ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r:  

Some action pics from yesterday an my friend

's and my Pascoe! :)

Stunning pics with the autumn foliage. Compliments to the photographer.