Post your Pyga

PYGA1

I just went through their FB page and could not find this bike. How long ago was it posted or am I just missing it?

It's no longer for sale,,, I bought it last week, so was hoping to find out its history.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no longer for sale,,, I bought it last week, so was hoping to find out its history.

Ah... Congrats on the purchase! It is a nice bike man! Edited by Pieter1

I've seen that bike before, but I can't place it. I've got one too, but with standard decals.

Back after a visit to the team at The Bike Park..

Lyne Components dropper and bar, new brakes and re-routed rear brake line to accomodate the dropper cable. Left the shifter cable as is.

post-44068-0-11974600-1527922957_thumb.jpg

post-44068-0-38065600-1527922990_thumb.jpg

post-44068-0-93230400-1527923013_thumb.jpg

post-44068-0-57814500-1527923037_thumb.jpg

post-44068-0-72379300-1527923075_thumb.jpg

Back after a visit to the team at The Bike Park..

Lyne Components dropper and bar, new brakes and re-routed rear brake line to accomodate the dropper cable. Left the shifter cable as is.

Its amazing how different each of those Zero frames were. Mine has a totally different routing config.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone run a GX eagle 1x12 with an absolute black 36t oval chaining on a 110?   Any issues with clearance?

Not building this Oneten for myself. Going to sell it for someone else to enjoy.

post-32311-0-32007100-1529756719_thumb.jpg

Why aren't the tyres put up so that they both align the valve for example on the name of the tyre[emoji6]? Sorry, couldn't resist, jealousy makes me nasty. Nice build [emoji482][emoji898]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by BSG

How do you okes route the RD cable? I ran it the same way the brake cable is routed, but on the drive side. Looks much neater. So it is currently going underneath the bottom bracket instead of over it en then up the downtube.

How do you okes route the RD cable? I ran it the same way the brake cable is routed, but on the drive side. Looks much neater. So it is currently going underneath the bottom bracket instead of over it en then up the downtube.

Pichas man, pichas.

My RD cable runs below the down tube next to the rear brake hose. Just before the BB it jumps around and runs above the BB before entering the chainstay hole.

Pichas man, pichas.

Double thumps up, looks very good!!!

Edited by BSG