Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

She came out really nice!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

... Who's done a DI2 build on their stage.

Wanting to confirm some cable lengths.

Shifter to screen = 150mm

Screen to Junction box = 300mm (planning to place in down tube)

Junction Box to Battery = 300mm (planning to place in down tube below junction box, upside down so the cable connector is at the bottom, if it slides down it does not pull cable out)

Junction box to RD = 1400mm

Probably all long enough, just wondering if the 1400mm last length is not to long, leave allot of cable...

G

each were pretty much hand made by Pat...

G

Its amazing how different each of those Zero frames were. Mine has a totally different routing config.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here an owner of a Slakline or Hyrax?

I do. 2018 Hyrax. Built by Knipe Racing. Thanx again to Louis and all the guys. You rock. I have only had it for 2 weeks, but it is everything I was hoping for and more. Had the Stage Max in gulf racing colours before. Hyrax is very similar when climbing, but is a beast going down and over stuff. Best trail bike I have ridden thus far.

Me little baby is getting some new bits...

DI2 XT upgrade/rebuild / Complete Groupset, in 1x11 (34, 11-46)

Old (XT 1x11) Group set is moving off to the OneTwenty.

G

Edited by awesme

I do. 2018 Hyrax. Built by Knipe Racing. Thanx again to Louis and all the guys. You rock. I have only had it for 2 weeks, but it is everything I was hoping for and more. Had the Stage Max in gulf racing colours before. Hyrax is very similar when climbing, but is a beast going down and over stuff. Best trail bike I have ridden thus far.

Me little baby is getting some new bits...

DI2 XT upgrade/rebuild / Complete Groupset, in 1x11 (34, 11-46)

Old (XT 1x11) Group set is moving off to the OneTwenty.

G

Pics or it didnt happen

Die “Danger Dassie”

Here a few pics of my Hyrax. It is a sick bike! Pedal efficient and so smooth on the rought stuff. Super happy that I go it and would easily recommend it to anyone looking for a new whip.

Sorry for the poor pics but I just haven’t had a chance to stop riding and taking pics... way to much fun!

post-29780-0-13889800-1531983456_thumb.jpeg

post-29780-0-54159000-1531983739_thumb.jpeg

post-29780-0-60952800-1531983825_thumb.jpeg

Die “Danger Dassie”

Here a few pics of my Hyrax. It is a sick bike! Pedal efficient and so smooth on the rought stuff. Super happy that I go it and would easily recommend it to anyone looking for a new whip.

Sorry for the poor pics but I just haven’t had a chance to stop riding and taking pics... way to much fun!

Nooort! Hier kom ***. Holding out... holding out.

Die “Danger Dassie”

Pity only in a 27.5

Die “Danger Dassie”

Pity only in a 27.5

Die “Danger Dassie”

NOPE... you can run the Hyrax 27.5 or 29er with 140/140mm travel front and rear.

Pyga’s got you “Clown Wheel” oke covered.. haha jokes. But yeah as attached pic you have options with the sick design of the frame.

post-29780-0-34801200-1531987774_thumb.jpeg

Edited by enjoi

Little bits added on.

G

How is the shifting onto the granny gear, that's one heck of a size difference?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk