Post your Pyga

PYGA1

I have a nifty little cover for that direct FD mounting point - doesn't remove the whole mounting bracket but does clean it up a bit better.

You need to back your statement up with pics or else it is simply "here-say" :whistling:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you shouldn't have mentioned it....

Don't worry bud - pretty sure Hairy knows I'll share...

post-12909-0-77084600-1395156680_thumb.jpg

Well (un)fortunately the revelation in my OneTen29 broke. So I had it fixed and swapped it with something else:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7113/13242558354_eeddd21692_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7078/13242567594_0f494f891d_b.jpg

Are those pedals any good? Does that extra platform actually work? Tired of stripping CB pedals every year.

All the Pyga 110 and 120's shown on these pages run single front chainrings.

So why oh why have the ugly front derailleur hanger welded irrevocably in place!!!!!

If i ever bought one, i would be forced to Dremel tool it off!!

It detracts from an otherwise spectacular, beautiful frame.....

My CSixx chain guide attaches to the mounting point.

If you want a platform (bigger feel under your feet) but still clip in then look at the XT trail pedals, bullet proof and I like the feel, at times you don't want to clip in, but just have something to stomp down on...

G

Therein lies the problem...

Ibis have one for $5

http://cdn.nexternal.com/ibis/images/FD-Cover-24-400.jpg

I don't get this.

All it does is make the block of machined metal sticking out a different colour... As well as adding a few grams of weight. Does not compute.

One more question for owners of Pyga OneTen : I don't feel any change whatever is the position of the flood gate level of the Monarch rear shock (blue level) . Is it a subtle change or is it my shox which need to be serviced ?

One more question for owners of Pyga OneTen : I don't feel any change whatever is the position of the flood gate level of the Monarch rear shock (blue level) . Is it a subtle change or is it my shox which need to be serviced ?

You and me both when on flat stuff. Hit some hard downhills and rocky sections and you should definitely feel the difference. if not, setting are wrong or it needs a service. The SAG settings manual was a waste of time for me. SAG is like about 5% at the correct pressure for my weight.... :blink: