PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Alero carbon risers

Damn those bars are hot. Sweet ride dude . Edited by Thfc

To damm early for me, otherwise I might have joined, was just listening to the rain.

G

It worked a treat for you this morning...lol

To damm early for me, otherwise I might have joined, was just listening to the rain.

G

ha ha was actually awesome timing coz of the rain . If you were awake listening to the rain,you could of been riding instead :-). Nxt wkd ;-)

plan was to join the DOC group at 06:30 for a 60km ride, 

good thing I did not, between getting wet, did not feel like it, and destroying derailer with mud, felt less like it I stayed in bed, or well until my little one decided otherwise.

G

ha ha was actually awesome timing coz of the rain . If you were awake listening to the rain,you could of been riding instead :-). Nxt wkd ;-)

G

Bit slippery in the mud down the rocks. ... Thfc is right - my go-faster lid made me do this :-))post-43120-0-78675700-1416763367_thumb.jpgpost-43120-0-60387900-1416763404_thumb.jpg