Hubber arrested with stolen goods in his possession...

EVOBIKES ONLINE STORE

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I don't think Naas is such a tjop, please remember that Naas is not faceless, as all of you, on his website is his full name, surname, address and cell number. Its not that easy to name someone when you yourself is open to retribution. He has asked the original owner of the stolen goods to name the person through this thread, as the original owner has identified the stolen goods and will probably go to court, he/she wont risk as much as Naas naming the person here. Naas has made you all aware of a Capetown based skelm and hopefully the owner of the stolen goods will come forward and name the arrested Hubber.

Just my 2cents

Hey, I don't think Naas is such a tjop, please remember that Naas is not faceless, as all of you, on his website is his full name, surname, address and cell number. Its not that easy to name someone when you yourself is open to retribution. He has asked the original owner of the stolen goods to name the person through this thread, as the original owner has identified the stolen goods and will probably go to court, he/she wont risk as much as Naas naming the person here. Naas has made you all aware of a Capetown based skelm and hopefully the owner of the stolen goods will come forward and name the arrested Hubber.

Just my 2cents

He's already made overt threats to one of the members who has posted on this thread, so tjop he shall remain.

He's already made overt threats to one of the members who has posted on this thread, so tjop he shall remain.

Agreed.... well... well, I dont really know if asking someone for their postal address and/or naming their charity of choice can technically be classified as a "threat"... I always ask myself WWJD, and then I turn the other cheek, and then I dont point a finger at anyone else because if I do that then three fingers point back at me.... in another example one should not judge other people by the size of their wheels or the colour of their rims...

Interesting thread, I have had one of my staff who was conned with a property rental scam with face to face meeting as recent as last week, and someone else who got conned out of his guitar after having a face to face meeting and even drinking a beer with the con artist. I didn't realise there was such a large risk of being conned out there.

I had a quick peek around the Hub and the Stolen bike list is not very user friendly in terms of a useful list to identify stolen bikes except for really recent stuff. I think a single downloadable document with stolen items and serial numbers plus descriptions would be much easier to use to check against possible transactions. Also a list of scammers and their tel numbers could be useful to protect our fellow Hubbers.

But it is probably too much admin to keep updated .... :wacko:

Agreed.... well... well, I dont really know if asking someone for their postal address and/or naming their charity of choice can technically be classified as a "threat"... I always ask myself WWJD, and then I turn the other cheek, and then I dont point a finger at anyone else because if I do that then three fingers point back at me.... in another example one should not judge other people by the size of their wheels or the colour of their rims...

Now give me some $$$'s

Dude, of course it can... But heck. Just another day. WWJD? What Would jChuckNorris Do?

Lol. Anyway. I just wanna know who this person is so I can avoid at all costs. May be my money that's thrown away next time I buy something.

Dude, of course it can... But heck. Just another day. WWJD? What Would jChuckNorris Do?

Lol. Anyway. I just wanna know who this person is so I can avoid at all costs. May be my money that's thrown away next time I buy something.

In the old day the scammers had to watch out for the swart kat... bet He could have told you the name....

http://www.vetseun.co.za/anarkans/prentes/dieswartkatdvd11.jpg

http://www.infinitydish.com/tvblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/alf.jpg Edited by TheV

Those were the days... Met Ziebie, Swart Kat en Wielie Walie. Ook Toktokkie. Moet nie dit vergeet nie

Ek dink hier kom 'n nuwe thread!!!

Who remembers.....?and add your own favorites of way back then.

And we had to tune in to the radio to hear the english audio feed!

The trick or treating episode was the best ever…

…wait, is there a hubber in CT called Alf? :huh: