The prettiest girl on the hub part deux...

Eldron

+1

I'll never understand this "if my wife let's me" crapola. I'm all for 50/50 relationships/marriages etc but come on - man up!

If you buy yourself a Spesh vunderbike and her a washing machine then it aint the bike thats killing your marriage!

Them's the rules but my wife and I have 7.5 bikes between us so clearly not all the rules apply. Then again our first date was a MTB ride so getting to have a wall full of bikes during our marriage shouldn't be surprise.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people think N =wife and +1 the girlfriend thats really makes HUGE trouble

You have to buy bikes for your wife and girlfriend? Eish.

...our first date was a MTB ride so getting to have a wall full of bikes during our marriage shouldn't be surprise.

Us too - top-notch way to get to know each other.

+1

I'll never understand this "if my wife let's me" crapola. I'm all for 50/50 relationships/marriages etc but come on - man up!

If you buy yourself a Spesh vunderbike and her a washing machine then it aint the bike thats killing your marriage!

Bwaaa,ha,haa, finally after 32 years of marriage the the light went up for me!! :clap: Always wondered where I went wrong.... :wacko:

Bwaaa,ha,haa, finally after 32 years of marriage the the light went up for me!! :clap: Always wondered where I went wrong.... :wacko:

It's also clear to me now that I don't make the decisions at home. While I have the prescribed minimum of 3 bikes , my wife has 5 bikes.

And that's how the fight started.... :whistling:

Perhaps she just needs to comandeer a couple of the bikes until the equation is balanced. I'd start with the orange one if I was you eyecandy.

Perhaps she just needs to comandeer a couple of the bikes until the equation is balanced. I'd start with the orange one if I was you eyecandy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I've just put a rigid PRO Carbon fork on it (so missy can have the Rockshox).

Mmmm purty carbon fork....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I've just put a rigid PRO Carbon fork on it (so missy can have the Rockshox).

Mmmm purty carbon fork....

You suck !!

• 3 weeks later...

Whe can i get one of those headset caps that take the bottle tops?

Edit: typo

Edited by Meentb

...and that &^%$^#%$#^&*&^$@%$# Spank Tweet Tweet chain is jumping like a kitten on a hot stove.

Had same problem and tensioner was at same angle as yours. Solved by shortening chain, bringing tensioner into more horizontal position, thus engaging a few more teeth. Hasn't skipped once since. Happy Days.

Edited by Cyclocross