This what the parents of Bishops use the cycle lane for

nathrix

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cycle past and drag your cleat on the paint work. :devil: They probably do not know what the lane is for. Are there signs up.

It's simple, phone the traffic department. I'm sure the cops woulnt mind some extra cash from tickets issued.

I can't picture where in relation to Bishops this picture was taken, some more info please. It sure doesn't look like the Bishops main entrance.

On another note, parents (except me of course) dropping and fetching kids from school are the worst traffic jammers on earth, far worse than taxis, and more rude also.

can also do a lot to your trachea if you forget which one is your water... :eek:

:clap: Chirp of the week. :clap:

It's simple, phone the traffic department. I'm sure the cops woulnt mind some extra cash from tickets issued.

The only sensible solution this far. :thumbup:

I can't picture where in relation to Bishops this picture was taken, some more info please. It sure doesn't look like the Bishops main entrance.

On another note, parents (except me of course) dropping and fetching kids from school are the worst traffic jammers on earth, far worse than taxis, and more rude also.

yes you are. And you wear tap dancing shoes to Tokai MTB forum meetings... :)

Bad form! So totally passe!

Edited by cptmayhem