Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chartered Financial Analyst, not accountant....

To be honest dude I can understand why your weekends are full with the CFA studying.

After 9 rounds, er sorry , pages, we have JB ahead at about a 100 points to 4. And he hasn't thrown a punch yet.

Chartered Financial Analyst, not accountant....

I think your answer lies with that example. If you, for whatever reason, can't write the CFA exam in December, will you get your money back or will they move the date for you? The answer is an emphatic no. Can you see the double standards?

Darn it... I kept out of this for nine pages... but... the... hub... dragged... me... in...

In any case, all the best for your CFA. It takes a lot of dedication and time.

I did suggest to JB that I will attend next year when the schedule becomes available. My point to him regarding the refund was that I can use the R2880 much better over the next 4-6 months than for it to be in someone elses bank account. This is about the time he started ignoring me.

So your R550 is still with JB and can be used as a deposit on a future course (that you want to do)??? What's the problem? Swallow your pride, get hold of JB and book on another weekend. Happy days.

I think your answer lies with that example. If you, for whatever reason, can't write the CFA exam in December, will you get your money back or will they move the date for you? The answer is an emphatic no. Can you see the double standards?

Darn it... I kept out of this for nine pages... but... the... hub... dragged... me... in...

In any case, all the best for your CFA. It takes a lot of dedication and time.

Are you also studying towards your CFA ?