Pocket Knives ?

Scooter69

The knife show was more like a market, but some really nice pieces

Then they also had these chest ones that would work well for cyclists on their bikes - small out of the way with easy draw action.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Beautiful knives........for bush,biltong,hunting etc

The day I have to start carrying a knife or gun on the bike is where I pack it in.

Not sure how many cyclists would have the guts to stick a knife into someone.That takes some training and would prob end up in tragedy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. In all likelihood you'll be bringing a knife to a gun fight and that's not going to end well....

At close range the knife will, always be king .

Absolutely no question about this.

Even over a 2 meter distance (or maybe a tad more) the chap carrying the gun is at a time-based disadvantage.

I don't know hey.... The dude with the gun (or the attacker) is going to come at you with his weapon drawn. He's not going to stand there and demand your stuff while threatening to pull his gun....  You now have to go for your knife and although thankfully I have never been in that situation, my money's still on the dude with the gun.

I don't know hey.... The dude with the gun (or the attacker) is going to come at you with his weapon drawn. He's not going to stand there and demand your stuff while threatening to pull his gun....  You now have to go for your knife and although thankfully I have never been in that situation, my money's still on the dude with the gun.

We are talking about close range.

Beautiful knives........for bush,biltong,hunting etc

The day I have to start carrying a knife or gun on the bike is where I pack it in.

Not sure how many cyclists would have the guts to stick a knife into someone.That takes some training and would prob end up in tragedy.

I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it....

Mine got stolen off my desk while we had subcontractors doing work, only noticed it too late.

Mine got stolen by airport security... always remember to NOT take it on a plane trip!

• 1 month later...

I got one of these from my mom-in-law for a xmas gift.

post-35569-0-13567700-1421243187_thumb.jpg

It is a Buck, made in the USA. Looks like very good quality, blade measures 7cm and total length 16cm. Perfect small pocket knife, but wish it had a belt clip.

Sorry for the net pic, phone is in for repairs and my stand by phone is cheap and nasty!!

While I'm here, does anybody know of somebody who can sharpen knives in PE? Not just a pocket knife but kitchen knives too, some are serrated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Knives are like t-shirts or bikes: a man can never have enough....

Some of mine- these are all hand-made.

post-57300-0-16889300-1421263284_thumb.jpg

Guest The Bushpig

Knives are like t-shirts or bikes: a man can never have enough....

Some of mine- these are all hand-made.

Nice working collection. You make them Yourself?

Warthog - Bushpig.... Hahaha. We have a Pigfest.

:)

Edited by The Bushpig