[Event] Tiletoria West Coast Express

mdk555

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice riding today guys and girls. Dont be confused, i took the lamp posts out.

Cool photo - might be because I'm in there :)

Is there a place you load all your photos?

Cool photo - might be because I'm in there smile.png

Is there a place you load all your photos?

Hi Andydude.

yip: www.capcha.co.za... click on "My Pix" tab. should be up by tomorrow. Did minor alterations to the others. R20 per image if anyone is interested. Obviously I couldnt take pix of everyone so sorry if your not there.

Hi Andydude.

yip: www.capcha.co.za... click on "My Pix" tab. should be up by tomorrow. Did minor alterations to the others. R20 per image if anyone is interested. Obviously I couldnt take pix of everyone so sorry if your not there.

Hey

where is the "my pix tab" how do we view all your photographs (killarney/ track cycling ect..) ?

Don't know if it was / is the same incident, but one of our fellow Hubbers is in hospital after falling and hurting his shoulder very badly.

Heal well and quickly, Colliehond.

Yup, that was Colliehond! They wanted to take him to hospital, and leave his bike. He got out phoned his friend to come pick him up, cause there is no way he will leave his bike! There were to guys who would'nt keep their lines, (even after being told several times) . Caused a crash, where 2 ladies were hurt badly (also in hospital), Colliehond, and 2 other went over each other. If you can't ride in a group , ride in a line, or keep up - KEEP OUT OF THE GROUPS!!!!!!devil.gif

Hey

where is the "my pix tab" how do we view all your photographs (killarney/ track cycling ect..) ?

Hee hee. im on the site busy importing and editing Leg breaker so you wont be able to access it yet. will take a good part of this evening to put up 100+ images from todays race.

Edited by Capcha

All the best to you and the kids while Collie Dad recovers!

Thanx, he is really pissed off......... but as the saying goes: Onkruid vergaan nie!!! Dont know when he will be riding again, hopefully Die Burger Sanlam, he 's got 6 weeks to recover. thumbup1.gif

I was also in that I group with those guys at the front, was in blue private client kit and grey Scott. The last 10km was killer into wind!

My first race of the season. Or should I say event because I haven't been on the bike much at all! blink.png Did the 65km, and it went really well overall. Tried to approach it as a training ride so didn't race right off the bat, and was keeping my heart rate REALLY low going out. Once I hit the stretch coming back, I thought bugger this and decided to up the pace, since I had a lot left in the tank and didn't want to suffer in the wind anymore than I had to. Started passing tons of people, and then my friend told me that I was pulling about 20+ guys along! And not one of them came out to the front to help! thumbdown.gif And then at the very end a few of them passed me with 500m to go, saying thanks for the lift cursing.gif

Overall a very lekker race though. Was a good confidence booster knowing that with the non-existent training that I've been doing it, I actually did fairly well! :D

Thanx for all the support. The drip is flowing fast and the drugs are working))))))))

They are cutting in the morning to fix the ligament that joins my collarbone and shoulder.

Thanx for all the support. The drip is flowing fast and the drugs are working))))))))

They are cutting in the morning to fix the ligament that joins my collarbone and shoulder.

Thats rough. hope you feel better soon

Ish Collie, heal well and heal fast!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif