Scam!! ADELALA TRADING

The IT Guy

definately scam, scary thing is i once contacted same gabriel person about a wheelset he advertised, said company was in p.e. but info supplied and he just didnt sound right, lucky i didnt go through with the sale.

The Scuzzbucket probably isn't even in Kimberley anyway. It is just a good excuse to be so far out in the sticks because it is too inconvenient for most to drive out to Kimberley to check out a bike. Even if he could supply you with a working landline number in Kimberley with street address, he could still simply have his landline doing call forwarding to his cell phone wherever he is.

Howzit, might be a little off topic, but I bought a house at auction and the cc has been deregistered and needs to be reestablished for transfer to be done. Vat was claimed when they originally bought house but have not done returns in 4-5 years. So question is, do I have to pay VAT on the house? Or does it not apply due to the cc being de registered and not submitting claims for years?

Howzit, might be a little off topic, but I bought a house at auction and the cc has been deregistered and needs to be reestablished for transfer to be done. Vat was claimed when they originally bought house but have not done returns in 4-5 years. So question is, do I have to pay VAT on the house? Or does it not apply due to the cc being de registered and not submitting claims for years?

Not sure, not clued up on cc's. Sorry.

Edited by Lexx

o

If the CC was deregistered for VAT purposes, then VAT should have been paid on the assets on hand (including the house) when they de-registered. That means that the house no longer falls within the VAT "curtain" and you wouldn't have to pay VAT.

However, there could be some or other factor that you don't know about that could make the transaction VATable. Make sure you do the homework properly. Another factor is that all quoted prices are deemed to include VAT. If you have negotiated on a price and VAT is payable, the seller cannot ask for an additional amount unless the Sale Agreement allows for this.

A proper transferring/conveyancing attorney and a knowledgeable estate agent should have already covered these issues.

Edited by Eugene

Yes, well the only proof they have is that there is a vat number. They do not know if the vat was paid on deregistering. The conveyancer is not that up to scratch.