HDW

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo ,..they not all like that .... :whistling:

Haha!! :clap:

Think I'm gonna move in with my mom again, then I will have a cooked meal for lunch everyday :blush:

Is that all? For lunch? I normally have a protein shake for a mid morning snack or so.

I am on a diet so have pasta and tuna snack at 10 and shake for lunch.I also use a Whey Protein shake at gym.

i have nothing today. I will have to hit the shops later. I did have a small cream soda fizzer that was in my pocket if that counts.

How long had it been there?

I'm on an Afrikaans diet: Die wat ek sien, die eet ek!

Nou praat jy! Ek moet maar n Boeremeisie kry, sodat ek elke dag lekker kan eet

nog steeds die very very end of the month salticrax vi my...my salaris is forex, nou wag ek dat die bank moet bel..eish!

Salad and fruit today, breakfast was a whole-wheat roll with cold meat and cheese...I'm recovering from a beer and take-out holiday where the hardest thing I did was to pick up the KLR when I dropped it on an uphill.

Snacking on a seriously lekker apple at the moment

Can you maybe some of these dumplings and stuff "raw" at these Chinese places? so you can maybe just cook them at home or at the office?

I salute you sir. That might just happen today :clap:

I agree with the avo, have about 3 or 4 a week

Cool while Avo's are in season I too eat 3-4 of these a week. Somehow together with the rye bread they give me plenty energy. Currently get about 4 avo's for R16 up here in Joburg. But this will change in the not too distant future. I have paid R20 for 1 avo before :eek:

Must say the oats to do it for me as well. When I do early morning brick sessions (40k's on bike and 10k run afterwards) thats all I eat with 1 bottle of water and nothing else.

Can you maybe some of these dumplings and stuff "raw" at these Chinese places? so you can maybe just cook them at home or at the office?

Yes.

Dunno about where you are, but up here, I shop at a couple of Chinese supermarkets in Cyrildene.

Salad and fruit today, breakfast was a whole-wheat roll with cold meat and cheese...I'm recovering from a beer and take-out holiday where the hardest thing I did was to pick up the KLR when I dropped it on an uphill.

Snacking on a seriously lekker apple at the moment

Nothing like a sweet, fresh apple! Gotta love it

Cool while Avo's are in season I too eat 3-4 of these a week. Somehow together with the rye bread they give me plenty energy. Currently get about 4 avo's for R16 up here in Joburg. But this will change in the not too distant future. I have paid R20 for 1 avo before :eek:

Must say the oats to do it for me as well. When I do early morning brick sessions (40k's on bike and 10k run afterwards) thats all I eat with 1 bottle of water and nothing else.

Rye bread, peanut butter, baby spinach and an avo - that's the breakfast of champions! I understand what you say about the energy it gives you: it really works :thumbup:

Whenever avo's are "out-of-season" I buy the ripe and ready ones at Woolworths. Their expensive (as you say, R40 for 2), but you struggle to find good quality ones anywhere else