NorthCliff Cycles Auction

Liam de Roche

www.northcliffcycles.co.za

Auction of the week:

Northcliff Cycles will be auctioning a different item every week. The auction items will vary from helmets, shoes all the way through to frame and bikes.

Please log onto www.northcliffcycles.co.za to see the items on auction and send through your bids and contact details through to info@northcliffcycles.co.za

Auctions will end on Fridays at 12pm SHARP! From where highest bid will take the product

Highest bids will be added to the site as we get them

Regards

Alex and Liam

(011) 4762110

(011) 4769959

www.northcliffcycles.co.za

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for your info, we have been rather busy with the OFM expo as well as 2 94.7 expo's. So as soon as they are done we will be having our auctions again.

They will be live on THE HUB and not emails. So for the guys who have nothing better to do than sit on THE HUB all day and bitch about what happenes about the outcome of somethings will be able to see what is happening at all times.

Well, when a company says they are going to do something, like a weekly auction, then they should do that. Obviously this is how these guys run their business, "We will do what we want and when we want to." Won't ever get my business, especially with this attitude and then dissing all the hubbers.

Edited by Stardust

Now that is an awesome response for someone trying to do some marketing! We were actually all quite excited about your first auction and a bit disappointed to miss out - is it really that much to ask that you just verify the results for us who were willing to pay lots of hard-earned cash to you? I don't think you ever even responded to the queries which really didn't help the issue... You could have just responded positively and you would have had great feedback from all the doubters on here.

Your silence obviously just creates even more doubt over how legitimate the bidding process really was... Some very valid concerns were raised over how the result was really possible which deserved a response - it was not just hubbers general ranting, but rather based on the facts available on the timing of the bids.

Edited by Edge_Design

So for the guys who have nothing better to do than sit on THE HUB all day and bitch about what happenes about the outcome of somethings will be able to see what is happening at all times.

Great PR there. Not to sure Alex would appreciate this attitude.

Just for your info, we have been rather busy with the OFM expo as well as 2 94.7 expo's. So as soon as they are done we will be having our auctions again.

They will be live on THE HUB and not emails. So for the guys who have nothing better to do than sit on THE HUB all day and bitch about what happenes about the outcome of somethings will be able to see what is happening at all times.

Can you be a bigger douche?

Won't set foot in your little store again... I agree with TarmacSL. What will Alex say about this...?

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

You are the weakest link ...goodbye

eek.gif

Same way I get treated in their shop.... that's why I avoid it at all costs!!!

Surely you can't rant like that and then just disappear? At least defend yourself here or how do you expect people to bid on your auctions when your honesty is being questioned?

eek.gif

Same way I get treated in their shop.... that's why I avoid it at all costs!!!

Same here, rather go to another shop in the area... I get much better service from them, had shocking treatment from Northcliff Cycles in the past.

Attitude of note.

Another customer gone.

What a cocktonsil!

Edited by StevieL

Our mate Liam can be glad that there is bigger news on theHub today, otherwise I am sure there would have been a few more rants in this thread.

Glad he posted that shocking excuse of a reply in this thread, saves me a trip to their shop and experiencing this attitude in person.