To the b@st@rd that stole my rudy's

4u2nv

Saturday at the durbanville HS funride some bliksem stole my rudy projects off my helmet.

To you ....

You should not be cycling. i have always said that one cyclist will never steal from another cyclist. I was wrong.

Luckily that glasses has such unique scuffmarks where my dog had a go at it, that you will have to wear it while training.... at night

Cause if i see you wearing it, I will not ask questions, i will knock your teeth out. karma will get you.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must ad, i am very slapgat. I always leave my stuff on the bike. I thought us cyclists are genuine peope. never in 5 years have something been taken.

I lost a pair of Oakleys by leaving it on my helmet and hanging my helmet from my stem and handlebars (like the pro's). Got to the car and my Oakleys fell off somewhere. Went back to look for it, and couldn't find it. Its called idiot tax. Perhaps a similar thing happened in your instance. Have you phoned the race organizers to see if they were handed in at the race office or are you just coming out both guns blazing?

It might not a cyclist but a "hanger arounder"

usually thieves are selective. no good taking a pair of scuffed up sunnies. No one on Gumtree would buy stuff that's looking worse for wear.