My 650b is Born!

Vetseun

That looks super! Would you be able to provide a photo of the clearance between the Fox arch and the tyre? If I like what I see I'll be doing the change before the year is out!clap.gif

That looks super! Would you be able to provide a photo of the clearance between the Fox arch and the tyre? If I like what I see I'll be doing the change before the year is out!clap.gif

No problem. Will do this evening

Very nice bike mate! Hope you have great fun on it, I love mine.

Let me know what you think of the Ritchey tyres please, thinking to replace my rear Pacenti with one ....

if you say that your RS had clearance but very little, do you perhaps think that a DT swiss fork will work? the arch is definitely bigger than that of RS.

Very nice (even when it was still a 26'')

Nobody wanted to buy it for weeks - I bet if you put it in the classifieds now....it will sell in a day!

Very nice bike and i am sure there is a lot of us thinking of doing the conversion now that our 26" bikes are becoming "worthless".

Is that a 26" F-series fork?

Very nice bike and i am sure there is a lot of us thinking of doing the conversion now that our 26" bikes are becoming "worthless".

Is that a 26" F-series fork?

yip it is.

Very nice (even when it was still a 26'')

Nobody wanted to buy it for weeks - I bet if you put it in the classifieds now....it will sell in a day!

I think you are spot on Cav

if you say that your RS had clearance but very little, do you perhaps think that a DT swiss fork will work? the arch is definitely bigger than that of RS.

Take it to your lbs and check. Best to check with tyres on and pumped.

Let us know how the bike handles. Grip, cornering etc?

will ride today. Rode it in the garden a bit last night but my wife kakked me out for stuffing up the plants so I had to abandon my bike test.

will ride today. Rode it in the garden a bit last night but my wife kakked me out for stuffing up the plants so I had to abandon my bike test wife.

Fixed