Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Hectic!

Yeah, very hectic, and he is not the first from my old school, its the 2nd or 2rd case this year I know of. I would be more worried about this as a parent then my kid taking ecstacy or smoking a spliff.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to be easy........With a stellar line-up of riders for 2013, the field will be the most competitive that the race has ever seen. Reigning world champion and overall World Cup winner Nino Schurter from Switzerland is due to compete, as are the other two riders standing on the podium at the 2012 world championships – the Fluckiger brothers, also from Switzerland. With the Olympic silver and bronze medallists confirmed as starters, it’s entirely possible that the race could also host Olympic gold medallist Jaroslav Kulhavy, provided that he doesn’t sign with a road racing team for 2013. Of course, defending champions Christoph Sauser and our own Burry Stander will be at the start, as well as a new-look Team Bulls. Six riders are signed up, lead by the record four-time winner Karl Platt with his new partner Urs Huber from Switzerland.

so the cape epic have in the past had good riders competing but never the best.

Yeah, very hectic, and he is not the first from my old school, its the 2nd or 2rd case this year I know of. I would be more worried about this as a parent then my kid taking ecstacy or smoking a spliff.

Phew!

so the cape epic have in the past had good riders competing but never the best.

Roel Paulisson and Susie were/are as good as you gets in marathon racing.

Roel Paulisson and Susie were/are as good as you gets in marathon racing.

Tested positive in 2010 for clomiphene as well...

The scary thing is that I've seen stuff passed hand to hand in the parking lot in plain sight in the early hours of the morning at ours Virgin Active..... I don't think that the guys peddling it are too concerned about who they sell to either....

I will put it out there as I did when everyone raved about 360 Life before the Epic.

Kevin is really strong and an exceptional rider, to get a crack at winning the Epic will require him to become an even better rider.

I reckon we have seen the possible best from him to date with perhaps a minuscule bit of room for improvement.

An Epic win does not fit that picture - IMHO.

So where, oh where does someone get that extra bit required to win? ph34r.png

The scary thing is that I've seen stuff passed hand to hand in the parking lot in plain sight in the early hours of the morning at ours Virgin Active..... I don't think that the guys peddling it are too concerned about who they sell to either....

hijack on

thumbup1.gif must be the first correct use of that word that I have seen on the Hub!

And it's a lot easier to obtain than one would think. Don't be fooled into thinking a doctor need be involved. It's as easy as walking up to the biggest dude at your local gym and asking where you might be able to get a lil of what he's been taking to reach that proportion. If he can get you juice, he can get you anything, stimulants, GH, EPO, you name it. And its a lot cheaper than you'd think. As Bob says, it's just like the eradication of heroine or coke, impossible.

I gather most of those gym dudes are mostly dishing out are animal health drugs and the like which are easier to get hold of without complicit doctors or pharmicists? EPO also not really a target drug for the gym crowd... Anyway IF they do have it they have it illegally. That is my bottom line. If no one cracks down on this of course it will remain rampant.

I am still confused by the attitude of outrage at the athletes but acceptance of the supply chain. Clealry those that are motivated will always be able to get this stuff - but lets not make it easy for them for crying in a bucket of EPOHHHH.

So where, oh where does someone get that extra bit required to win? ph34r.png

Apparently at your local VA.... whistling.gif

So where, oh where does someone get that extra bit required to win? http://1.1.1.3/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.png

I'm sure there is a battle plan somewhere that will help...

hijack on

thumbup1.gif must be the first correct use of that word that I have seen on the Hub!

And the pun was intended!

School sports coaches condone the use of "supplements" to build strength and size for sports.They know that there will be no repercussion for them.It's been going on for years from U/16 up and i have seen U/16 Rugby kids receiving ampules in the change rooms.They were all wearing there school track suits at the time.Tried reporting it and nobody was interested not the school or the Virgin active management.