Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Maybe more like a mate helping a mate say he didn't know without actually making a statement which his sponsors asked him not to do... whistling.gif

McCallums are dodgy like that. apparently.ph34r.png

thumbup1.gif

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SAIDS has already said they will be prepared to discuss leniency if DG helps with other investigations -- a la Hamilton, Landis and co.

I do not have too much of a problem with that (obviously depending on how lenient they are). I would prefer they catch as many cheats and their suppliers as they can and clean up the sport -- small price for DG to get a few months off his sentence. I also believe in SA he will struggle to find a sponsor now so tend to think his cycling career as a pro is over.

Agree, give him six months if he names and shames EVERYONE or lifetime ban...his pro career is over.

After watching the normal hand-wringing and listening to how cycling is different now, I expect a slap on the wrist and 6 month ban retrospectively which should see DG ready for the Epic.

I'll say it again - Pro Cycling is rotten

Agree, give him six months if he names and shames EVERYONE or lifetime ban...his pro career is over.

Nolan's back in the peloton, I'm guessing that we'll see DG back in 6 to 12 months

Never heard of the McCallum dude before… devil.gif

great opening to an article

Kevin Evans got drunk on Tuesday night

Nolan's back in the peloton, I'm guessing that we'll see DG back in 6 to 12 months

Maybe, maybe not. The problem with Georgie is timing. The heat wasn't on full blast when Nolan was pinned, so it didn't really get much mainstream media attention and subsided quickly. Didn't take long for people to continue with their lives and forget. Now, after LA and the whole world talking about cheating in cycling, I doubt DG will be able to get away with the same...

... Unless he can give up some big names - suppliers/doctors/coaches, etc.

Personally I'd be happy to see him getting a deal if he decided not to go down on his own and put up a few names.

Pretoria news a bunch of complete and utter ball-less a-holes.

Senationalism might sell, but do we need tho try and wreck people in the process.

Read today that Evans turned to the bottle, one night of top and suddenly a headline like that cursing.gif cursing.gif cursing.gif

well either way, they (PTA Crowd) can suck on this..............

PROOOOOOVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE

The old saying "the only way to kill a snake is to cut off its head".

For me, the 'head' in dirty cycling is not the riders. It's the suppliers. Get to them and cut off the supply. The nameless faces behind the riders need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the light.

After watching the normal hand-wringing and listening to how cycling is different now, I expect a slap on the wrist and 6 month ban retrospectively which should see DG ready for the Epic.

I'll say it again - Pro Cycling is rotten

Nothings impossible but i doubt CSA would be able to respond so quickly....

Legalise it all i say, marijuana, steroids, drugs, the whole damm lot, let people do as they please, great source of tax's, and imagine the progress of the human species if laboratory scientists were given free run, imagine the possibilities.

Clean riders compete in the EPIC, pretested dopers get an additional 40km added to final stage.

Wow! They must have nothing to write about. Always knew there is nothing going on in blou bal worldwhistling.gif

Ja, once the Bulls were out of the Currie cup, most of us fans came online to stir k@k on the hub.

F@k@l else going on.w00t.gif

Who will give DG a ride...me thinks he has burnt too many bridges along the way. I think the time given is irrelevant, he is done!

Who will give DG a ride...me thinks he has burnt too many bridges along the way. I think the time given is irrelevant, he is done!

you would be surprised what the right marketing department can cook up, really turn this episode around and usually in the brands (new sponsor if it was) favour.

Edited by mikeMT