Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Next tweet says to be released shortly

No I saw that ...

Really helps to say something has finally been said, but you guys cannot know what it is!!

sweaty palms..

I have faith in you buddy @KE

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip make that two of us....as long as burry and suzie are riding the epic...KE will not win, doesn't mean that I don't like the guy, just the truth

Yup, Rouxtjie and I were talking some time back and we both agreed, that as sad as it may sound I do not think KE will ever win the Epic, but if there ever was a more deserving winner it would be King Kevin.

So where, oh where does someone get that extra bit required to win? ph34r.png

To win the epic takes a few things, talent, fitness, partner and a bit of luck, KE has the desire and talent but has had bad luck, bad partners and bad timing, he's age is now also a factor.

It's disappointing that the statement from Kevin Evans doesn't more strongly denounce George's actions.

But nice to see Nedbank still paying out contractual salaries to Evans and Reid, and paying George's remaining earnings to SA Institute of Drug-Free Sport.

KE statement definitely not very strong - too little for Nedbank to stand behind him. Probably more behind this than we see, as obviously they felt he could not make a stroner statement.

KE statement definitely not very strong - too little for Nedbank to stand behind him. Probably more behind this than we see, as obviously they felt he could not make a stroner statement.

I really don't know what people expected him to say, did they want him to call George a box and every other name under the sun ?

Seems like that has become the South African way.

I reckon he dealt with it really well.