Holla trails

Helpmytrap

Thats the problem we always gonna caught and they wont ... we stick the trails / route they create their own !

At least with an EMBA board you won't get hauled off in a van for trespassing...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just say you've ridden all the best trails in SA and ask what trails are in PMB in the same post? Fail wink.png

PMB is home to the World Cup XC Course. The forests that this loop is based in has an extensive network of trails, mainly single track. Technical, tough and a lot of fun.

Surrounding PMB (which I include as they're all within 20 min away) we have Hilton, Howick & Karkloof all with a HUGE amount of trails that will definately be up there with whatever you've ridden.

Correction : "some of the best trails"oops.gif

Correction : "some of the best trails"oops.gif

thumbup1.gif Come ride in PMB sometime and add them to your list... Edited by Ryanpmb

thumbup1.gif Come ride in PMB sometime and add them to your list...

Thanks. Well that's the plan, to ride the best places in every province. I will keep in touch with you guys.

I will be riding down either on the 24th/25th November.

Thanks. Well that's the plan, to ride the best places in every province. I will keep in touch with you guys.

Thats the weekend of the Karkloof Trailblazer. Will give you great exposure to some awesome Karkloof trail.

http://www.roag.co.za/enter-an-event/mtb/karkloof-trail-blazer.aspx

Else, welcome to give me a shout. If we not riding the Trailblazer there will be another ride planned.

Where are you staying? Since we are there at the same time, maybe we can do a ride or 2...

At least with an EMBA board you won't get hauled off in a van for trespassing...

Yep i hear you

email sent to EMBA awaiting reply !

Where are you staying? Since we are there at the same time, maybe we can do a ride or 2...

I'm throughout the week in Amanzimtoti and that weekend in Winkelspruit with MTB friends.

I'm throughout the week in Amanzimtoti and that weekend in Winkelspruit with MTB friends.

There is a hidden little gem at Rocky bay,Virginia trails is excellent or you can contact Toti Mambas for further info.Please be carefull of snakes 2 weekends 2 encounters

Hey Mack. Just providing my experience there. So if it's raining when the OP is here (which as its been, is highly likely) he can go to Giba. I think it's awesome that Holla has such an extensive network of trails and I wouldn't try and give a 'review' having only ridden there a handful of times. It's the coastal conditions though, same as Lake Eland - they're all great trails just not what I'm used to.

Didn't mean to offend. Perhaps you can give a guided tour when I next ride up there :)

Anytime bud.

The Hilton area has some epic trails, Karkloof is also wonderful.

We have also been having issues with guys on MX bikes at Holla, the rip up the trails and break the bridges, they also pose a serious safety issue, they are not allowed at Holla but do as they please nonetheless, your Holla permit allows access to most of the farms in the area, the one or two farmers who do not want you to ride on their farms are marked with no-go signage.

The Hilton area has some epic trails, Karkloof is also wonderful.

We have also been having issues with guys on MX bikes at Holla, the rip up the trails and break the bridges, they also pose a serious safety issue, they are not allowed at Holla but do as they please nonetheless, your Holla permit allows access to most of the farms in the area, the one or two farmers who do not want you to ride on their farms are marked with no-go signage.

This permit you speak of, is it a board since it must be displayed on the bike?

There is a hidden little gem at Rocky bay,Virginia trails is excellent or you can contact Toti Mambas for further info.Please be carefull of snakes 2 weekends 2 encounters

Thanks.

I will look into it.

Speak to Tombeej (PM him here on the hub)

I met with him in durban and we did a great 75km..

He knows a ton about the trails all over that area and is a nice guy too. thumbup1.gif

Yuup! Can also vouch for Tombeej - he knows great road routes too.

Time to start that bike tours buisiness Tomthumbup1.gif

Yuup! Can also vouch for Tombeej - he knows great road routes too.

Time to start that bike tours buisiness Tomthumbup1.gif

Ja, working on it boet :)