not your everyday weight loss problem HELP

DIPSLICK

I WAS THINKING OF STARTING WITH NON ESSENTIALS FIRST, GALL BLADDER,,,SPLEEN

Circumcision ?

Some okes on here are such big tools that a quick snip should account for a few kilos......

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Circumcision ?

Some okes on here are such big tools that a quick snip should account for a few kilos......

I am definitely a candidate for this sound advise :)

Sure as hell you are entitled to your opinion and mine is also an opinion.

The point I am trying to make is that when you are 20kg's over weight and you want to loose weight then it is simple. You can not train 8 hours a week, limit your intake and not loose weight. It is impossible, not maybe impossible, it is impossible.

Even at 59kg you can loose weight by limiting intake, but you'll probably end up in a hospital bed. This is where the part of being smarter comes in.

The difference is that when you are over weight there is a lot less chemistry involve and a lot more perseverance.

just in response, it actually is possible....... is it a every day scenario ??? no

normally people exercise cut down intake and loose,,,,, not me thats why i am asking could there be another scenario/problem

i dropped down 30 kg and then stopped dead!!!!!! trained harder, ate better and still have not lost

so even if i do have a whole 20kg to loose its not that simple,, i will gladly send you my diet, and my training log,,,, trust me its not that easy, it was up to this point where i am now!!!!! and then nothing

Circumcision ?

done that!!!!!!!!

maybe its time to snip one off!!!!! worked for other cyclists

just in response, it actually is possible....... is it a every day scenario ??? no

normally people exercise cut down intake and loose,,,,, not me thats why i am asking could there be another scenario/problem

i dropped down 30 kg and then stopped dead!!!!!! trained harder, ate better and still have not lost

so even if i do have a whole 20kg to loose its not that simple,, i will gladly send you my diet, and my training log,,,, trust me its not that easy, it was up to this point where i am now!!!!! and then nothing

Read this -> http://eatingacademy.com/how-can-i-lose-weight

I definitely do not want to say anything to deter you and you are probably right that there are reasons you do not loose easily at this stage in you mission. What you have and are achieving is no easy feat and believe me I am 100% sincere in saying that.

If you can train 8 hours a week and hydrate sufficiently and after 2 weeks you do not loose then you take too much in. What you take it may be right/wrong but what ever it is, it is too much. You can do it smart and try and look at what and how you eat or you can cut the amount you take in.

EAT MORE GOOD FATS!!!! WEIRD HOW SO MANY "DIETS" CONTRADICT EACH OTHER????

STILL A GOOD READ

This is also what Tim Noakes is saying.

This is also what Tim Noakes is saying.

MMMMMMMMMMM........ TIM NOAKES read above comment on contradiction !!!

but i hear you

Why not try a supplement like Universal's animal cut (http://www.bodybuild...v/cutsfree.html), or a carb blocker. Heard good things about myo-cuts as well.

Then drink lots of green tea a day, eat hot food, and cut salt and sugar intake to a minimum.

Important to note that green tea is a detox "drink" so everything in moderation.

Most people who have ever attempted to trim down has hit that plateau where it seems, no matter what you do, you are stuck at that weight. The only thing to do is to change what you currently doing now as it's not working. Change what you eat and change how you exercise. Hit the gym, build mini cardio circuits and do those. Also add weight training in. Good Luck!

The problem is "how much?" How much are you eating better by? how much are you training harder? how much alcohol are you taking?

Give up all alcohol, aim to eat <1500 Cal and exercise and burn =>1500 Cal a day. That means your body with be forced to burn stored fat = 2500 Cal as your net intake is = 0 Cal. You will lose weight

The thing many people miss is that when you very heavy it is easier to lose weight then when you lighter. So for a 200kg man to lose 1kg is far easier than a 60kg man!

Think about it!

I didn't aim my response directly at you - simply tried to make the point of how interesting it is that two Hubbers quoting the same website, can have differing views on what a possible message/interpretation is. Which adds to what many are saying - how none of this is really "simple".

where did you buy the book and do you know if it is on kindle ?