Kevin Evans - What now

scuzzy

Perhaps no one will touch him. After all he was team mates with DG, so he must have known what was going on but said nothing!! Even if he was not involved or none the wiser there must be some suspision and concerns from possible sponsors that he may be implicated at a future date or not as the case may be!

I would be surprised if KE has a sponsor anytime soon.

No ways, dude. People will be lining up to sign him. He's too good to be left out in the cold.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely Hope KE gets a great sponsor. Im a bit tired of this whole Stauser frenzy going on.

Would be lekker to see Knox an KE as team mates

I also hope KE gets a good sponsor and should he be clean, then also to clear his name from any speculation that might have arisen from being associated with that DG fellow .... Not sure I agree with you fully though as I might be a little biased wink.png

post-5403-0-11856200-1353073313_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hairy

Perhaps no one will touch him. After all he was team mates with DG, so he must have known what was going on but said nothing!! Even if he was not involved or none the wiser there must be some suspision and concerns from possible sponsors that he may be implicated at a future date or not as the case may be!

I would be surprised if KE has a sponsor anytime soon.

Thinking back to the movie they made Epic Tale remember the scene with the power meter on the laptop where KE was all about peaking at the right time getting his power output just right for the time of year etc. Oh and what does DG do he just goes on feel and heart rate. So DG was probably hiding that his EPO was keeping his power levels up. So to that extent I don't think KE knew about what was going on behind closed doors. Just my take on things what do you guys think?

Edited by Ceres

Thinking back to the movie they made Epic Tale remember the scene with the power meter on the laptop where KE was all about peaking at the right time getting his power output just right for the time of year etc. Oh and what does DG do he just goes on feel and heart rate. So DG was probably hiding that his EPO was keeping his power levels up. So to that extent I don't think KE knew about what was going on behind closed doors. Just my take on things what do you guys think?

Interesting theory!

That was my first thought too! KE teaming up with Knox! Lekata already entered with somebody else for 2013 Epic. KE just have to make a plan to ride the Epic next year, still a lot of peeps believing in him.....

personally woul dlike to see burry NOT race the EPIC and actually focus on some speed so he can DOMINATe at the world cup level the way he should ! i dont for one second believe KE did not know DG was , if they were sooooo close as they were... not a chance!

KE - sponsored by The Hub SA community...

Now that'll get me to watch the highlights every night! clap.gif

Riding bikes built up from odds and ends bought on the classifieds section .... he might well end up racing on a SS :)

I also hope KE gets a good sponsor and should he be clean, then also to clear his name from any speculation that might have arisen from being associated with that DG fellow .... Not sure I agree with you fully though as I might be a little biased wink.png

Look im also a Burry fan.

The mans got talent and lots of it. His like Rossi and Vettel. They good but it would always be nice to see someone else like the guy that always sucked the hind tit take itthumbup1.gif

The only realistic option, looking locally, is most likely Max Knox. I can't imagine there are many options this late in the game. For a Pro, it's almost too late now.

The only realistic option, looking locally, is most likely Max Knox. I can't imagine there are many options this late in the game. For a Pro, it's almost too late now.

I think you right locally I don't see any team stronger than that combo. The problem comes Knox won't leave specialized and if Evans joins them he will only be riding as a support rider for Burry and Suzzie.

Evans and Knox seems the best solution, Brandon Stewart is not good enough to be a serious Epic contender, the Shurter idea is quite appealing though, who knows, or maybe an obscure pairing with Hermeida?

I can tell you one thing, Kevin will race Epic 2013, with a top notch rider, he is too good to be left in the cold, as far as I know, Scott has pledged their support for KE in no uncertain terms, Reid is too young and long distance is not his thing.

Or maybe enter the mixed category with Sally Bingham or the like, shoot me down and flame me if you will, but that may be his best chance at an Epic win, as much as I like KE, he is an unlikely winner of the Epic regardless f what has happened recently, I would love him to make me eat my words though, cos the big man knows, he deserves to be an Epic winner.

Isn't Nino Schurto (however it's spelt) also sponsored by Scott? That would be a good combo.

I like....

Isn't Nino Schurto (however it's spelt) also sponsored by Scott? That would be a good combo.

Maybe a locally sponsored Scott factory team... whistling.gif