PYGA Ride Before You Buy!

DesignInMotionCycles

Design In Motion and PYGA Present Ride Before You Buy

Please join Design In Motion and PYGA Industries at the ADA Training and Outdoor Centre on Leeuwenfontein Farm. All welcome to come and ride one of the amazing new Pyga One Ten 29 bikes.

post-24657-0-75316500-1353663875_thumb.jpg

Date: 24/11/2012

Place: ADA Training and Outdoor Centre (Map Attached)

Time: 9am to 3pm

Other: Please bring your own pedals, helmet and shoes.

post-24657-0-33063400-1353663905_thumb.jpg

Should you require any further info feel free to contact:

Design In Motion Cycles

011 783 9146

chris@designinmotioncycles.co.za

kelly@designinmotioncycles.co.za

We look forward to seeing you all there!DirectionsADA_TrainingAndOutdoorCentre-Gauteng.pdf

I hate these things. Once you ride one of these it will make your current ride feel redundant.

On a side note, the green and orange are awesome!

I saw these very bikes in Tokai last week. Wonderful machines!

Yo CPT ... you need to ride one ... they are awesome ... kind of the same way you feel about Crows plastic bike after riding it.

Yo CPT ... you need to ride one ... they are awesome ... kind of the same way you feel about Crows plastic bike after riding it.

No, no - please no! Not after I've just put the depo down on that reign x!

Should take delivery of her at the end of the month. YAY!

But I will, eventually. Told William I may be there on the test day, depending on how family life is going on the day. Maybe it'll become my next XC bike. Who knows. But it sure as hell won't be now!

Flip that Green PYGA looks good!!!!!!!!!

That's Pats bike. It looks even better in the 'flesh'. The Orange is also pretty awesome.

No, no - please no! Not after I've just put the depo down on that reign x!

Should take delivery of her at the end of the month. YAY!

But I will, eventually. Told William I may be there on the test day, depending on how family life is going on the day. Maybe it'll become my next XC bike. Who knows. But it sure as hell won't be now!

You batting for the wrong team CPT ... Pat used to play for the Morewood team, but decided that he wanted to start a new club and went with the PYGA brand as most people would first say WTF does that name be and debate this endlessly whilst he and his team put the bikes together and on the market and just when people were starting to understand the name, WHAM, the bikes are out and people are talking big talk about how it rides and everybody wants one and now I have seen that green one I am really depressed that I can't get it and get it now.

Anyway ... you do know what the name means?

That's Pats bike. It looks even better in the 'flesh'. The Orange is also pretty awesome.

Ish ... he is like "my brother from another mother"

edit ... shocking spelling

Edited by Hairy

You batting for the wrong team CPT ... Pat used to play for the Morewood team, but decided that he wanted to start a new club and went with the PYGA brand as most people would first say WTF does that name be and debate this endlessly whilst he and his team put the bikes together and on the market and just when people were starting to understand the name, WHAM, the bikes are out and people are talking big talk about how it rides and everybody wants one and now I have seen that green one I am really depressed that I can't get it and get it now.

Anyway ... you do know what the name means?

Yeah, I know! Been following the developments eagerly, which is why I'm afraid to ride one. May put me in a tailspin!

Afaik, it's either the name the chinese okes call him by, or stands for Pat You've Gone .... (Something).

As for the official reason? I dunno

Yeah, I know! Been following the developments eagerly, which is why I'm afraid to ride one. May put me in a tailspin!

Afaik, it's either the name the chinese okes call him by, or stands for Pat You've Gone .... (Something).

As for the official reason? I dunno

Pat my Brother in Chinese or Taiwanese ... not sure which nation.... Ryan this is your cue to correct me!

Green is my fav colour & this green makes me green (with envy of course)

Will have a ride on 1 of these beauties 1 day, but I'm afraid that this is the loophole to trick the last couple of 26er diehards into the 29er game.